The Black Label Mexico LE Gear is MX Apparel with a Spicy Kick…
As the Supercross season is hitting the midway point, motocross companies continue to unleash exciting gear options to the MX fanatics of the world. Now Shift MX is serving up their new Black Label Mexico LE Jersey, Pant Combo. And it’s black and red color scheme along with its gold lettering and trim is like nothing else out there.
Here in 2019, Shift MX is ramping up their releases of limited edition sets of motocross apparel. As a result, there is a palpable buss in the MX community. Because the Black Label offerings combine other-worldly designs with unmatched on-the-bike performance. And this initial Muerte LE gear is absolutely stunning!
First, let’s explain what Shift’s upper tier dirt bike gear is all about. Their Black Label offers technology-driven race-ready gear with an uncompromising fit, undeniable style and unbeatable features. In short, it’s their premium race wear offering! To that end, the Black Label is focused on stretch and ventilation. Ultimately, it provides the most free and breathable riding experience.
Clearly, the design team takes rider comfort seriously. It’s great to look good, but your gear has to respond to the riding experience to truly become an elite option. These Mexico LE motocross gear combos excel in this department. You won’t believe how great they feel… the first time and every time thereafter.
Black Label Mexico LE Jersey
The Black Label Mexico LE Jersey features reflective gold branding. Which pops off a solid black color for a look unlike anything you have seen before.
Furthermore, these jerseys utilize a multi-panel construction for superior fit and feel. So each fabric, panel and seam is purposely selected to maximize the riding experience. These motocross jerseys have a close, yet unrestrictive fit. Especially relevant are the micro-cuffs on the sleeves that keep your arms uninhibited.
- Limited Edition, Red/Black colorway
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- Technical moisture-wicking polyester main body
- Precision-fit micro sleeve cuffs for minimal wrist restriction and seamless fit with motocross gloves
- Mesh paneling on arms and front lower torso for maximum ventilation
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and overall profile
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in
Noteworthy too is the moisture-wicking fabric used on the main body. In turn, this keeps you cool and dry in hotter conditions. Finally, mesh paneling on the arms, sides and lower torso removes excess heat. You want comfort? And Shift MX delivers.
Black Label Mexico LE Pant
The Black Label Mexico LE Pant doesn’t mess around! It uses a combination of rigid and stretch panel for you the perfect balance of durability and rider movement. Furthermore, the 600D polyester main body construction feels substantial, yet lightweight. Basically, it shrugs off daily wear and tear! Moreover, articulation is utilized for more natural movements on the bike.
On top of that, 4-way stretch knees and back yoke panels add flexibility in all the right places. Once again, keeping you cool is the focus! So when temperatures rise, a combination of laser-cut perforations, vented knee panels, and breathable rear yoke work together to make sure you don’t overheat mid-ride. These are remarkable motocross pants, folks.
- Rigid and stretch panels for the ideal balance of flexibility and durability
- 600D main body provides durability while minimizing weight
- Laser perforated ventilation panels on knees and rear yoke for enhanced airflow
- Lightweight stretch mesh lower leg for increased comfort inside the motocross boots
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement
- Triple-layer knee provides excellent abrasion resistance inside & out
- External leather knee panels for heat & abrasion resistance
- Designed to accommodate motocross protective gear in the knees
- 4-way rip-stop stretch paneling provides unrestricted movement
- Form-fitting construction for enhanced on-the-bike performance
- Internal silicone waistband keeps your jersey tucked
- Mesh internal liner for increased comfort
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Secure ratchet waist closure
Black Label Mexico LE Gear @ BTO
In conclusion, Shift MX is certainly upping the ante with their limited runs of dirt bike riding gear. And this Mexico LE Gear is all right here at BTO Sports… in stock and ready to ship. Moreover, we have all the other dirt bike parts , casual wear, gloves and dirt bike accessories you need to. get your bike movin’ this weekend! Come on by to BTO Sports today.