Deity TMAC; A New Level of Platform Pedals
When you get DH mountain bike ace Tyler McCaul involved in the development of hard wear, you will always end up with a bulletproof end product. Being the perfectionist that TM is, you know it will be quality and a product that he will stand behind.
So when Deity started work with Tyler on a new platform pedal, it took several years for the final product to reach the hands of the consumers. The final product, the Deity TMAC pedals have finally been released and it was well worth the wait.
The first striking thing you notice about these pedals is the symmetrical design that is built into this mountain bike platform. With the same support in the front and the rear, along with 14 traction pegs that dig in, the TMAC keeps you planted when you need it.
To further the actual grip of the TMAC pedals, they have been designed with a concave profile. Looking closely, the 6061 T6 Aluminum body is taller around the edges and then tapers down at the center.
Rotation of the pedal is on micro sealed bearings and DU bushings that give this pedal a smooth feel on the trails.
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- Largest Deity pedal to date
- 110mm x 105mm footprint
- Concave 2.5mm deep pedal profile
- 14mm depth at the center
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added support and stability
- Dual sided pins with pre-applied Loctite
- Includes back up pins
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- Heat treated Cr-Mo spindle compatible with 15mm wrench or 8mm Allen
- Available in five high polished anodized colors and white powdercoat
- Claimed weight: 409 grams
The Deity TMAC platform pedal is available now at btosports.com. for $169.00(usd). Order your set today for your bicycle and become the king of the trails!