Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tires. The New Gold Standard for Motocross.
Today we cover the most technologically advanced dirt bike tires on the market! The Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tires! By the time this Product Spotlight is through, you’re going to want to give your baby a new pair of shoes. Believe it.
Dunlop develops these MX33’s with the help of top motocross pros. The all-new Geomax MX33 Tire Combo is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. These tires have it all. What do we mean? In short, Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
The Geomax line has been the top choice of AMA pro and amateur Motocross and Supercross riders since its introduction in 2010. Now the MX33—which replaces the popular Dunlop MX3S Rear Tire—introduces new technologies in construction, compound and tread pattern, that sets the bar at a whole new level.
Advanced Apex Design
Not only does the Geomax MX33 look remarkably different than its predecessor, but the MX33 also has many new components under the tread. In fact, the Dunlop MX52 Intermediate Tire Combo looks vastly different! The new construction of the front and rear tire features a taller, thinner apex. Known as Advanced Apex Design, the same sidewall material used in the MX3S is now distributed in a slimmer, but taller apex. Without adding weight, this technology delivers superior shock absorption, uniform rigidity in the sidewall and a smoother ride and firmer feel.
Multiple Block Distribution
But there’s more to it than just creating an aggressive look! The new Multiple Block Distribution technology increases the number of knobs on the shoulders and center of the tires. Moreover, it varies the height and angles of the knobs within the tread pattern. In turn, this translates to more biting edges and more traction. So you’re creating superior grip and increased handling performance, every time you corner or tap those dirt bike brakes.
Also, the MX33 incorporates a new rubber compound with a higher molecular weight polymer. This drastically improves durability and features a carbon micro-particle to increase grip. Slap on the Geomax MX33 Front Tire alone and you will feel the difference!
These tires are truly “next level”. That’s why most bikes competing in SX18 had the MX33’s aboard.
Dunlop Geomax MX33 Spec Sheet:
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- An extension of your bike’s dirt bike controls.
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Greatly aids your Dirt Bike Suspension.
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption.
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhance durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.
- Replaces the MX3S Front Tire as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice and includes a new rear size, 120/90-19.
Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tires @ BTO Sports
As always, BTO Sports is your place for ALL things motocross. Be it MX apparel or dirt bike parts, we have what you need. And at the price you want to pay! This certainly includes Dunlop Motocross Tires… like the new Geomax MX33 Tires! Get yours today.