Nick Wayne breaks down every safety feature of Flys Flagship Helmet
Here at BTO Sports, we’re always on the lookout for the latest and greatest motorcycle gear, including the latest in motocross helmets. From cool gadgets and accessories to aftermarket hard parts, to protective gear and apparel. We love to share our knowledge and passion for these 2-wheeled machines, keeping you up-to-date on the latest products and advancements in the industry.
A perfect example of this is represented through the all-new Fly Racing Formula Helmet. Featuring a 12k carbon fiber shell, Fly has created what is easily their best and most advanced helmet ever. RHEON Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed impacts. Conehead® EPS technology progressively responds to low and high-speed impacts in six critical areas.
The use of 12K carbon fiber makes the Fly Formula helmet one of the l ightest on the market.-Nick Wayne
Weighing in at a featherweight of 2.84lbs (1290g), the Formula Helmet has numerous other features that have helped to earn its spot as one of our top 7 helmets in the entire helmet game. Our very own Nick W. breaks down every safety feature and how they function in this engaging and informative video. Check it out below and send it to anyone looking for a new helmet! You can get this helmet and any other motorcycle gear you could ever need over at BTOSports.com!
- ECE/DOT approved
- 12k carbon fiber shell produces an extremely lightweight (~2.8lbs) shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells help to maximize absorption of low-speed rotational impacts to the brain
- Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS
- The clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft area filled with EPS & EPP to reduce collar bone injuries
- Integrated nose guard
- Interior comfort liner and cheek pads are made of a washable, moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- Premium helmet garage included with purchase