A Helmet that Lives Up To Its Name
If you are serious about adventure riding, Fly has updated their popular Trekker helmet. With the rise in Adventure/dual-sport riding the last few years, having a helmet that will work not only on the road, but off the road as well is very important. Fly Racing has taken all of it’s technology from their high end mototcross helmets and came up with their Trekker helmet. A helmet that lives up to its name and anywhere the adventure takes you, the Trekker should be your next Adventure/dual-sport helmet.
A Feature Rich Helmet
The features on the Trekker helmet put it at the top of the list. One of the big reasons that the Trekker is so popular among the Adventure rider is the large eye port and clear visibility in all directions. The built-in face shield ensures that your eyes will be protected from wind and debris on your ride. The multi-positioning ratchet system can be adjusted to provide any amount of ventilation of the face shield.
Sliding on the Trekker helmet and you will feel instantly comfortable and ready to ride.With a fit that is true to size, your head will not want to be in another helmet. The dual density EPS liner will help reduce the shock of impact by creating a more impact absorption zone for your head. A removable liner and cheek pads that can be washed, you can wear a new helmet every time you take to your journey.
Fly Trekker Helmet Features:
- New redesigned shield that comes equipped with a new shield lock system
- Now included for the multi-position ratcheting face shield is the new side plate covers for use the visor is removed to run in the full face street look
- New and improved fully removable and washable Coolmax® interior helps keep your helmet clean and fresh
- D.O.T. & ECE Approved Advanced Poly Alloy shell construction, combines high-strength poly materials creates an aggressive design that is durable and lightweight
- Revised modern style visor that allows the shield to be fully hidden and out of line of sight when in the raised position
- Modern style new mouthpiece that flows air consistently helping keep you cool and comfortable
- Dual-Density EPS liner helps reduce the shock of impact by creating a more progressive impact absorption zone
- Unique visor shape allows for use of goggles when the shield is in the open or closed position
- 3M Highly visible reflective stickers included for increased visibility and safety
- 16 total vents ( 8 intake, 8 Exhaust) circulate large volume of airflow to help keep your head cool
- Adjustable vents include: 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow, and 2 rear
Speaking of ventilation, the Fly Trekker helmet has eight intake vents and eight exhaust vents to vent air in and through the helmet. This means on a hot day the helmet will not be too hot! With all that air rushing through the helmet through specialized air channels, your head will be comfortable on the longest rides across hot climates.
If you are looking for a dual sport helmet that works, the Fly Trekker helmet is the helmet you should have on your head. With it’s great ventilation and visibility, the Fly Trekker helmet will be your everyday helmet of choice on your rides.