The Foundation Plus Slayco Goggle from Spy Optics Gets It Right.
Ready to step up your game? Then by all means, do so in a goggle that befits the endeavor. We’re talking, of course, about the Foundation Plus Slayco Goggle from Spy. These goggles scream attitude! But boy do they ever back up the bark with a ton of technological bite. Let’s get into it.
This killer design collab with Axell “Slay” Hodges brings a bold look worthy of a big personality. Clearly, these are not for the faint of heart! As big and bold as the era and music that inspired it, a little dissension goes a long way in these large-scale, ’80s-inspired dirt bike goggles.
To be sure, this Foundation Plus Slayco Goggle demands some Audio/Video accompaniment. Enjoy this product review direct from our BTO Sports YouTube Channel. Roll it:
Simple style with bold hits! The Spy Foundation goggle features a design collab with Slay himself, Axel Hodges. Furthermore, the foundation plus features the widest peripheral view on the market. Why not utilize the entire viewport of your dirt bike helmets? The ‘Happy Definition’ lens is more than just looks, as it provides sharper and more accurate vision in all lighting conditions.
And there’s more. First, the RISE ventilation system promotes air ventilation. Secondly, the triple layer Isotron face foam features Dri Force moisture-wicking material. Lastly, an extra wide goggle strap and outriggers complete the perfect fit.
Especially relevant are the dirt bike accessories included with the purchase! Extra’s include, a bonus lens, removable nose guards and a 10 pack of tearoffs. Just like that you’re completely set up. So enhance your next ride with sharper vision, the Spy Foundation goggle.
Foundation Plus Slayco Goggle
Motorsports and motocross apparel have been a big part of SPY for 25 years. To prove the point, we’d like to introduce the Foundation, the newest bad-ass addition to our MX goggle line. Developing by collaborating with their top athletes. To that end, the Foundation doubles down on their commitment to off-road motorsports. How? By offering the widest view of any motocross goggle. In essence, they’re here for the duration- so enjoy the ride.
Enjoy the Features:
- The widest peripheral view on the market
- High Definition (HD) Lexan® lens provides sharper and more accurate vision in all lighting conditions while reducing distortion in the peripheral areas / see all of your dirt bike controls with untrammeled sight
- Comes with an installed Spectra™ lens and bonus clear lens with posts
- RISE™+ ventilation system utilizes the Venturi effect to draw air through subframe vents above the goggle and in-between your helmet, creating a vacuum that pulls hot air from behind the lens
- 45mm roll-off system
- Spy Optics proprietary RISE™+ ventilation system utilizes the Venturi effect to draw air through subframe vents above the goggle and in-between your helmet, creating a vacuum that pulls hot air from behind the lens
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force™ fleece is facially contoured to provide a comfortable, dry seal that lasts so long it makes other goggles jealous
- Extra-wide 45MM silicone-ribbed strap stops goggle slipping and shifting on whoops, jumps, and rhythm sections
- Spoiler-style outriggers keep tear-offs lying flat while providing a tight and secure fit to the face, even when wearing a helmet
- Includes a free removable nose guard and 10-pack of tear-offs/Toss em all in your gearbag for a great day of riding
And here’s just a bit more on the Foundation series:
Spy Optics designs products from MTB sunglasses to motocross goggles. Especially relevant is their attention to detail. It shows up in every box made available to the public. Which naturally includes these new Foundation Plus slayco Goggles. Moreover, they take their style cues from the outdoor sports community in which they’ve become a part. Not to mention the lifestyle that surrounds it!
Their exclusive ‘Happy Lens technology’ harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light. While offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. As a result, this is truly sought-after motorcycle eyewear! The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person’s mood and alertness. So come on, get happy!
Foundation Plus Slayco Goggle @ BTO Sports
In conclusion, these are the goggles you want if you’re looking for something new and exciting. Slayco don’t mess! And these goggles look even more flashy out of the box. Furthermore, we have them here at BTO Sports– in stock and ready to roll out. Get em tomorrow if you want! And we have all those dirt bike parts you’ve been meaning to pick too. Come on by today.