Bring Your Gear Up to Date with some Fox Racing 2019!
There’s a lot to like about the Fox Racing 2019 MX catalog! As always, they have everything you need from the helmet up top to the boots down low. Put simply, if you need some new motocross apparel, Fox Racing should always be your first look. And here in 2019, that fact has never been more true. Let’s check out the collection.
Fox Racing is the global leader in motocross boots, helmets and apparel. They outfit the world’s best MX athletes and enthusiasts with products that combine innovation and style. And it’s all rooted in the brand’s original competitive motocross spirit. Moreover, nothing has changed here in 2019.
Check out this hype video from Fox. The list of legends that roll with Fox is staggering. Similar content can be found on the BTO Sports YouTube Channel, so be sure to check that when you get the chance! But in the meantime, enjoy:
The passion for two wheels starts at an early age and really never goes away. At Fox, that passion drives us to create great dirt bike gear to give you the best ride ever. To that end, Fox Racing introduces the MX19 collection. In sort, Fox is ‘Made for Motocross’.
This vid features the Fox Team Riders! Ricky Carmichael, Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, Adam Cianciarulo, Chad Reed & Co. bring the heat and steam.
In the beginning, Team Moto-X Fox riders wore bright red, yellow and orange gear. To no surprise, the Fox gear became an instant hit with the fans. This became the catalyst that would ignite the brand and change the face of motocross apparel forever. In the ensuing years (and over 40 National Motocross and Supercross Championships later), Fox Racing grew to become the global stalwart they are today in motocross.
And now in 2019- the gear has never looked better! Believe us, the more you lookie, the more you’ll likey…
The Flexair series is obviously a notch above just about anything out there. It’s made for speed. An evolution of the fastest gear in motocross, the new Flexair Royl Jersey, Pant Combo is designed to function seamlessly with the human body. Because the jersey has a new, more contoured fit for less billowing and wind flap. So, you can cut through the air with speed on your fastest rides. It’s clearly the top shelf Fox Racing apparel experience.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There’s plenty more! For instance, the 2019 Airline Jersey Pant Combo, which is made for riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and you’re gear – so we developed Airline to help our pro athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season.
All told, there’s a plethora of options in this new 2019 catalog from Fox! And that certainly includes both Women’s Motocross Gear as well as Kid’s dirt bike gear. The whole fam is covered! So let’s highlight a few of the staples that will certainly garner your attention in the months ahead.
Fox Racing 2019 | Comp R Boots
The Fox Racing 2019 Comp R boot is a mid-level option inspired by their flagship Instinct Boot. Especially relevant is that these motocross boots have instant step in comfort. So minimal break-in is required! Other key features include the ‘ankle lockout’ that helps prevent hyperextension and the exclusive ‘active-lock closure strap’ that provides more flexibility. Also, a durable rubber burn guard provides excellent grip and feel for the bike.
The Fox Racing Comp R Boots run true to size and are currently available in 4 different color options. Make no mistake, this is high-quality protection and comfort without the high price! So make the Fox Racing Comp R boots a top priority if you want true value.
- Updated floating cuff system provides lateral support & increased linear movement while locking out before hyperextension of ankle
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage
- Exclusive ActiveLock silicone closure system on shin plate allows shin to flex with the motion of the boot
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provide excellent grip and feel of the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two Instinct style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit
- Instant step in comfort
In essence, you can leave your distractions and restrictions behind with the new Comp R Boot. Pure and practical, the Comp R combines the exclusive ActiveLock closure and a floating cuff system for best-in-class mobility. Now let’s move on!
Fox Racing 2019 | V3 Helmets
The 2019 Fox Racing V3 Kila Helmet (pictured above) uses our Magnetic Visor Release System ‘MVRS’ to attach the visor. This patented technology replaces screws with magnets – an entirely new approach to managing rotational forces. The visor is designed to stay firmly in place under roost, but release in a crash.
Check out the video!
In addition, the V3 Motif Helmet (featured in the video above) is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System- or ‘MIPS’. Mimicking the cerebro-spinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain. Bonkers, right?
- MVRS – Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash
- MIPS – Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®
- Dual-density EPS liner with softer layer near riders head
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Lightweight multiple-composite shell construction
- Removable, washable, moisture-wicking DriLex® comfort liner
- Removable, washable, moisture-wicking cheek pads
- 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Matching 360 gear sets available
- Matte/gloss finish
The V3 Baz Helmet (and all the other V3’s) features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. As a result, this exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet that Fox has ever created. Furthermore, the interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape.
Lastly, a DriLex Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry. So you see, every detail of the 2019 V3 has been meticulously researched and designed with the ultimate rider experience in mind.
The V3 is the goods… pure and simple. Let’s press on, there’s so little to see and so much time. Wait… Strike that… Reverse it…
Fox Racing 2019 | 180 Czar
The Fox Racing 2019 180 Czar Jersey uses moisture-wicking fabric on the main body to keep you dry and comfortable. These jerseys sport maximum ventilation, which aids in both moisture management and regulation of body temperature.
To boot, lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit without feeling restrictive, and a drop tail design keeps the jersey tucked. These motocross jerseys give supreme ‘bang for the buck’!
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Vented side panels for enhanced airflow
- Light mesh collar and cuff design for a comfortable unrestricted fit
- Sublimated graphics for fade free color for life of jersey
- Drop tail at back hem keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Matching gear available
The Fox Racing 180 Czar Pant uses RAP ‘Rider Attack Position’ construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with strategic stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike.
For dependability and longevity, these motocross pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Durable 600D polyester main body construction
- Woven 4 way stretch panels at knee, rear yoke and crotch for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Sublimated graphics
- Hip pads included
The 180 series from Fox Racing is the best deal in motocross- bar none! But if you want to take things up a notch- then continue reading…
Fox Racing 2019 | 360 Monster/PC
The Fox Racing 360 Pro Circuit Jersey combines world-class durability, comfort, and mobility. Fine-tuned by our athletes, proven by victories on the biggest stages in motocross.
This 360 Pro Circuit Jersey offers remarkable durability. It is battle proven and ridden at the biggest motocross races in the world… often to victory and championships. The jersey uses a moisture-wicking fabric on the main body, with mesh back, shoulder and side panels for breathability.
- Official licensed Monster Energy product
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- Large hole polyester mesh back panel for enhanced airflow
- Athletic fit collar provides superior comfort
- Minimal athletic precision fit cuff
- Drop tail rear design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Dyed main body fabric with premium screen printed and heat transfer graphics
- Matching gear available
The 360 Pro Circuit Pant is our core race pant delivering pure performance and durability. It combines woven 4-way stretch panels and durable rigid panels to create the prefect blend of mobility and durability.
These motocross gear combos pull perspiration off your skin and channel refreshing air through the entire ensemble. Thus, you stay cool, dry and comfortable even in hot or muggy conditions.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 600D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Dyed main body fabric with premium heat transfer logo treatments
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas
- Hip pads sold separately
- Matching gear available
As we know, the sport of motocross is progressing. From the days of factory-welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, the 360 Series continually evolves to stay on top. So whether you’re the new kid on the starting gate or a seasoned factory rider, the 360 Pro Circuit Jersey, Pant Combo is ready to perform.
Fox Racing 2019 | Vue Goggle
Get ready for something special in the world of MX Goggle tech! Because the Fox Racing Vue Goggle sits closer to the rider’s face, fitting deeper inside the helmet. In turn, this reduces distractions from the side of the frame while offering the widest possible field of view.
They come equipped with a pre-curved, injection molded polycarbonate lens for distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance. Lens swapping and removal is important for cleaning and for adapting to changing light conditions. With the TruLock system, you can remove the lens in seconds with turn-to-release tabs.
For the best fit possible, the frame has a dual-compound construction. First, a soft TPU faceplate which comfortably molds to your face. And then a durable ABS/nylon outer frame. Finally, to eliminate any distractions a 45mm strap w/silicone backing locks the goggles in place.
Noteworthy is the ample venting that prevents overheating. Not to mention the 3-layer foam that keeps sweat out of your eyes!
Vue Goggle Features
- Designed and developed exclusively with Ken Roczen
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider’s face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3 layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective thread on strap
- Tear-offs included
Ken Roczen has a vision like no one else. After what would have been a career-ending crash for most, he immediately saw himself getting back on a bike, getting back to the top. Fox wanted to make motocross goggles to suit his vision. So Ken was the #1 developer on the Fox Vue® goggles. After countless hours of research, development, and testing, now you can see the track through the same lens that he does.
- Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Pre-curved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
There’s no denying that the Fox Racing 2019 gear is off the hook! It all looks incredible, fits great and is made to be accessible to the masses of rabid motocross fanatics. That’s the Fox Racing way- has been for decades. So the beat goes on, and we couldn’t be happier for all parties concerned…
Fox Racing 2019 @ BTO Sports
In summary, Fox Racing remains the preeminent source of motocross apparel, helmets, boots and all other dirt bike accessories! Furthermore, the entire Fox Racing 2019 catalog is right here at BTO Sports… in stock and ready to ship. Add a few needed dirt bike parts to your order and get yourself ready to race this season! Stop by today- our customer service will astound you.