Own the Track in the Fox Racing Flexair Gear…
As the calendar turns there is new motocross apparel and gear on the horizon. And trust us when we say that not all dirt bike riding gear is created equal! Nothing beats this point home quite like the all-new Fox Racing Flexair Gear. Make no mistake- this is premium racewear. Clearly the top-shelf gear line in the impressive new Fox MX20 catalog. Let’s get into what makes this apparel such a cut above.
Fox Racing is rebuilding their Flexair Series from the ground up this year. Furthermore, the primary focus is on complete mobility. And the results are just staggering. You will feel it instantly as you grab those dirt bike controls!
In essence, the combination of durability and freedom of movement achieved here in the Flexair series racewear will make you a believer for life!
This gear is built for movement, people. It is the next step in an evolution of the fastest gear in motocross. Why? Because rider needs are always at the forefront when it comes to design and development of Fox Racings entire collection. From their dirt bike helmets down to their MX socks- you can count on high performance!
Additionally, you can count on value. Because the materials that Fox uses are known as much for their durability as they are for their speed. Rest assured, these motocross gear combos bring the funk… and do so time after time.
Now lets dig deeper into this 2020 Flexair Series!
Fox Racing Flexair Jersey
First, off, just take a good look at the Flexair Dusc Jersey pictured above! The whole 2020 MX catalog is a feast for the eyes. Secondly, the movement and airflow these jerseys create sets them apart from the pack. Because ActiveFit Sleeves w/laser perforated venting gives you unreal on-the-bike comfort.
Above all else, the new design of the new Flexair Jersey creates a seamless function with the human body. These motocross jerseys boast TruDri main body fabric. Which provides a soft, lightweight fit that moves sweat away from you while you race to glory. Lastly, lets look at the spec sheet:
- Proven in the Most Demanding Conditions by the World’s Top Motocross Athletes
- Lightweight Material Built for Complete Freedom of Movement & a Precise Fit
- Active-Fit Sleeves w/Laser Perforated Venting for Increased Breathability & Airflow
- TruDri Main Body Fabric Provides a Soft, Lightweight Fit w/True Moisture Management
- Bonded Stretch Cuff Provides a Slim, Athletic Fit for Maximum Comfort and Seamless Integration w/your Motocross Gloves
- Dyed Main Body Panels w/Premium Heat Transfer Logo Treatments
- Bonded Collar Reduces Chaffing & Minimizes Weight
There is an awful lot to like about this new Flexair gear. Especially relevant is the lightweight materials used in its creation. If you ride in warmer climates, this gear is an absolute must!
And the pants are just as strategically vented as the jersey! Lets check it out…
Fox Racing Flexair Pant
Check out the Fox Racing Flexair Redr Pant flying above… awesome, right? The Flexair Pant design ensures that every movement feels natural and comfortable. Additionally, a durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric provides unmatched mobility. And an innovative knee design offers a sleek performance fit by removing excess material. Which eliminates binding and improves articulation.
Flexair has made a lot of friends since its introduction in 2015. It’s allowed the progressive style of riding to reach new levels across the globe. And for 2020, these very Flexair motocross pants receive a completely new chassis design. Add to that multiple technical enhancements, allowing the best to get better!
To be sure, these all-new 2020 Flexair Pants have it all. Put a pair on and you will immediately feel the difference.
Flexair Pant Features:
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) Construction for an Improved Ergonomic Fit on the Bike
- Cordura TruMotion Zonal All-Way Stretch Panels Provide Unmatched Mobility
- Minimalistic Internal Liner Reduces Chaffing, Weight & Heat
- Precision Knee Paneling Provides a Slim Fit Over Motocross Protective Gear such as Braces or Guards
- Laser-Perforated Ventilation in Key Areas for Enhanced Airflow
- Reinforced 600D Saddle Panel to Increase Durability Without Sacrificing Performance
- Double Layer Knee System w/Full Grain Cow Leather Knee Panels Backed w/Abrasion-Resistant Material
- Improved Yoke Panel w/Premium Bonded Edge for Lightweight Minimalism & Mobility
- Dyed & Sublimated Main Body Panels w/Premium Heat Transfer Logo Treatments
Not stopping at mobility, Fox is also always aiming to enhance rider comfort. To that end, the waistband has an ultra-secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. Also, they have eliminated the internal comfort liner to remove excess weight and heat. Lastly, the taped seams reduce chafing and improve comfort against bare skin. Good luck finding a more comfortable pair of motocross pants!
Rocking the 2020 Flexair gear means riding what the pros wear. Check out legend Ken Roczen above- donning the new Flexair Vlar Jersey, Pant Combo. It looks killer, no doubt. But the tech behind it is what makes it the choice for the big boys of motocross.
The Flexair series from Fox Racing is unlike anything else you will find on the market. In terms of race performance- it simply has no equal. So if you are a truly serious racer, we cannot recommend this amazing dirt bike gear strongly enough!
Fox Racing Flexair Gear @ BTO Sports
In summary, these new Flexair gear combos are what you need to take your lap times to the next level. And they are all right here- in stock and ready to ship- at BTO Sports! As always, we are your best bet for the newest and best motocross products at the lowest prices. To say nothing of our renowned customer service! So next time you are here grabbing your dirt bike parts, put some new Flexair apparel in there too. It will change the way you feel about MX riding gear… guaranteed. This stuff is really that unbelievable. See you soon!