Fox Racing Delivers MVRS Technology
Fox Racing does it again with their new MVRS Helmet Technology! Literally and figuratively, Fox Racing is no longer screwing around with your safety. And you can find this cutting edge tech in a moderately priced V3 motocross helmet! It’s the dawn of a new age for rider safety.
Hear and see all about it in the superbly informative video below:
For 2018 Fox introduces the V3 MVRS.
Traditional visors are firmly attached with screws. The 2018 Fox V3 helmet replaces screws with the all new, patent pending Magnetic Visor Release System designed to resist roost, but release in a crash.
MVRS is a completely new approach to managing rotational forces that is strong enough to be there when you need it, smart enough to release when you don’t.
Fox Racing – 2018 V3 Helmets
For 2018, the V3 helmet introduces the next level of safety technology. Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This pro-level patent-pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the dirt bike helmet in the event of a crash. This while also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision. Literally and figuratively, Fox Racing is no longer screwing around with your safety.
New Features For MX18:
- MVRS [Magnetic Visor Release System]
- New, Specific Medium Shell Size for Improved Scaling & Fit
- 4 Shell & 4 EPS Sizes for a Precise Fit
- Reduced Weight!
- MIPS [Multi-Directional Impact Protection System]
- Multi-Composite Shell Construction Technology
- 14 Intake Scoops & 4 Exhaust Vents for Optimum Airflow.
- Dri-Lex Premium Comfort Liner & Cheek Pads for Enhanced Moisture Wicking
- Exceeds ECE & DOT Standards/Certifications