Fuzion Handlebars Change the Game…
Today the BTO Sports Product Spotlight is shining bright on the new Pro Taper Fuzion Handlebars. If you are in the process of upgrading your bikes stock parts, we can highly recommend these bars as a starting point! You will immediately feel the difference out on the dirt. So lets get into it!
Getting a new set of handlebars can completely change the way your bike performs. These are the dirt bike controls that shape how long you can ride and how much you appreciate the whole riding experience. To that end, they can often be the most important upgrade you give your bike in terms of elevating your weekends and ride days.
The Fuzion Handlebar is a new concept in high-performance control systems. The revolutionary flex locking system allows riders to choose between a stiffer, more controlled handlebar feel and a softer, more shock-absorbing feel, depending on terrain conditions. Changing the bar from “Locked” to “Unlocked” takes only seconds.
The bar itself utilizes ProTaper’s exclusive aluminum alloy computer-profiled in a 5mm wall design for the ultimate in lightweight strength. Much like its counterpart, the Evo Handlebars, only premium metals are used. Transworld Motocross says of the Fuzion Handlebar, “We rode with the bar at Zaca Station yesterday and were super pumped on its performance and versatility.”
Now let’s dive into the features!
Fuzion Handlebars Features
These high quality bars come with the expected laundry list of features befitting a Pro Taper product. Which is to say they are LOADED! Trust us, next time you slap on the motocross gloves and put em down on some bars- you are going to want those bars to be Fuzion. Check it out:
- “Unlocked” function allows the crossbar to telescope and flex like a Contour or EVO ProTaper handlebar
- “Locked” function connects the crossbar, creating solid, predictable feedback for the rider
- 1⅛” tubing at the clamping area
- Made from proprietary 5mm 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Cold-forged aluminum crossbar
- Crossbar clamps CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and adhered with aerospace-quality polymer
- High-tech, stress-relieved, shot-peened and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch-side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic bar end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. (953 grams) without bar pad
- Bar pad included
Fuzion Handlebars Spec Sheet
Even for us riders who don’t care for all of this technical mumbo-jumbo, it’s clear that there are plenty of options to choose from. A bar for every rider! So next time you put on the ol’ motocross boots, you will know that you have premium bars that are tailored to your unique riding style.
Furthermore, these Fuzion Handlebars are built to last. Pro Taper is always going to be one of the best values in motocross. and these bars are no different in this regard. So let’s be crystal clear- when it comes to bars, controls and other various dirt bike accessories, you can trust Pro Taper to deliver on quality.
And here at BTO Sports, we can set you up with a whole Pro Taper Handlebar Package. That’s right- we’re talking the bars, pillow top grips and a clutch perch all in one nifty box. Heck, we can even throw in the grip glue, throttle tube- you name it!
Fuzion Handlebars @ BTO Sports
In summary, you are really going to want some of these Fuzion Handlebars. They may be Pro Taper’s best bars yet… which is really saying something. What’s more, they’re right here at BTO Sports. In stock and ready to ship. Add them to your list of dirt bike parts today- and get your bike really humming this summer.