Gaerne SG-12 LE Boots Bring Vivid Color.
Today we look at one of the best-selling mx boots on the market… the Gaerne SG-12 Boots. Only these versions have some serious color! These recently released Gaerne SG-12 LE Boots look amazing…
By any measure, Gaerne is manufacturing some of the finest footwear the world has ever worn. This includes tremendous Motocross Boots! Thousands of boots are made by skilled Italian hands and shipped to loyal customers worldwide. It’s an impressive global operation!
Gaerne SG-12 LE Boots. Style & Substance.
With the latest updates to the SG-12, Gaerne has fine-tuned the dual-stage pivot system. This is huge! An upgrade you won’t find in their SG-10 Boot. By devising the first stage to provide strong lateral support at the “Razorback”. Furthermore, a glide plate keeps the boot upper in a firm and upright position.
The second stage of the pivot system allows for more natural foot position. Because it’s fixed on a sliding glide! Also, it acts as a shock-absorber to reduce unwanted compression. Especially relevant if you over-jump or bottom out! Man cannot live by dirt bike suspension alone.
Here’s a quick video detailing the ever-popular SG-12 Boots. This 60 Second Product Review will set you straight on the tech behind the flash:
Gaerne SG-12 LE Boot Spec Sheet:
- Updated Slim Toe Box for greater shifting and braking feel of the bike. This new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the dirt bike controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well.
- The Sole of the SG-12 is also a new design. You’ll be so happy to put on your motocross socks! This sole is new in look, but still uses the Gaerne Dual Composite anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
- Improved inner grip guard for abrasion resistance. Works in concert with motocross pants to keep your skin safe.
- Dual Stage pivot system. This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne and is certainly going to be a hit. The first pivot is attached to the Razorback. This provides a rigid component that offers strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position.
SG-12 – “Powder”
- The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or sudden dirt bike brakes situation. However, it will not bottom out and absorb shock in the case of over jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression.
- The New front plate/shin guard is a thermoplastic shin plate that is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger motocross protective gear (i.e. knee braces and guards).
- The Gaerne SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap.
- On the inside you will find the famous Gaerne memory cell foam known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.
In short, Gaerne is a different kind of boot company. And the differences make them an industry leader. Because they invest as much thought into the inside of their motorcycle boots as they do the outside.
Gaerne SG-12 LE Boots @ BTO Sports
Clearly, if you’re in the market for dirt bike riding gear, the choice is clear… BTO Sports! We have it all, we have it cheap and we ship it fast! Moreover, we have these great Gaerne SG-12 LE Boots at the ready. come get your pair today and treat your feet to something special!