Introducing the HJC i50 Helmet. Designed to Perform.
Today we introduce you to the HJC i50 Helmet. This new, off-road helmet has a design that creates ease and comfort for the rider! So the focus remains on the obstacles ahead. Make no mistake, with the i50, HJC is truly raising the bar for motocross helmets.
Subtle adjustments to the shell design drastically improve visibility, ventilation, comfort, and convenience. These dirt bike helmets are LEGIT! Furthermore, they’re DOT & ECE certified. All while achieving an extremely light weight and maintaining superior shock absorption.
Take a gander at this 60 Second Product Review, direct from the BTO Sports YouTube Channel. These helmets look tremendous!
In addition to shell design, there’s groundbreaking tech! The new i 50 features SLID (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution), HJC”s impact distribution technology. This helmet is motocross protective gear at its finest! Get yours today.
The i50 Fury Helmet (pictured above) brings some serious style to the party. Combine the sleek lines of this helmet with the colorful design- and this helmet is pretty tough to top. To say nothing of the specs- check out this list below!
HJC i50 Features
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is lightweight/Offers superior fit and comfort
- Impact-absorbing multi-density EPS Liner
- Also a maximum range adjustable visor
- Especially relevant is the SLID ( Sliding Layer Impact Distribution) Softens impact effectively and manages multi-directional shock
- Large Eye port for max visibility/superior fit for dirt bike goggles
- Clearly, the Aerodynamic rear spoiler rocks…
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System, top and forehead intake vents
And There’s More…
- Rear exit vents provide flow through ventilation
- Continuous ventilation helps pull heat up & out of helmet
- SuperCool Interior Liner & other dirt bike accessories
- Because it’s necessary, removable & washable cheek pads
- Nylon Strap Double D-Ring retention system
The i50 Series sports an aggressive and attractive design. This is a point that simply cannot be disputed! From the standard i50, to the brash i50 Tona Helmet to the brand-new i50 Argos model (pictured below), the colors and graphics are fresh and original. To be sure, there’s a ton of style to go with this substance.
The best helmet is the one that fits
Sizing is important to properly fit you for the right helmet for your head. To measure your head, break out the measuring tape (the flexible ones used for sewing work the best!) and measure the largest circumference of your head. This is usually just above the ears and 1 inch (2.54cm) above the eyebrows. Once you have your measurement, check out our HJC sizing guide HERE
HJC i50 Helmet @ BTO Sports
In conclusion, HJC is coming up with some very exciting dirt bike gear! And these i50 helmets are the latest example. And you can get yours right here at BTO Sports. Because they are in stock and ready to ship. Throw in a few of those dirt bike parts you need too. We got you covered for all things motocross. So stop by today!