Fox Racing Unleashes New Flexair Preest LE Gear for Indy SX!
As the 2018 Supercross season roars on, Fox Racing continues to crank out exciting new racewear to make us all look like seasoned pros! This week they unleash the Indy Flexair Preest LE Gear… and it is show-stopping! The unique Forest Green and Red colorway will have you demanding this MX gear by day’s end. Get ready!
As you know, the Flexair series from Fox Racing is a crowning achievement in dirt bike riding gear. The research and development that went into the creation of this motocross gear combo is unmatched. And then you go and add the renowned Fox artwork, graphics and colors? Then you have something truly special indeed.
The Indy Flexair Preest LE Jersey
The highly-evolved Flexair LE Preest Jersey uses TruDri main body fabric for a soft, lightweight feel, yet it is deceptively durable. This proprietary fabric technology features advanced moisture wicking properties making it suitable for a wide range of conditions. Targeted ventilation keeps you cool, dry and comfortable while taped seams in the shoulder and collar reduce chafing on the body.
The Flexair Jersey is so light and comfortable it virtually disappears on the body. Ride with Flexair for the purest, free-feeling, distraction-free riding experience available. This is a pinnacle motocross jersey for pinnacle riders.
- Lightweight construction for complete freedom of movement
- TruDri main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit with true moisture management
- Jersey fabrics and construction emphasize rider temp | Not unlike a Motocross Hydration System
- Taped seams in shoulder and collar to reduce chaffing on body
- Bonded cuff provides a slim athletic fit
And if you like the jersey, the pants will blow you away!
The Indy Flexair Preest LE Pant
With the proliferation of the new progressive riding style, the ability to continually adapt and modify your position on the bike is paramount. Because these principles are the difference between winning and losing!
The new Indy Flexair LE Preest Pant features an entirely new chassis for drastically improved fit. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unmatched mobility. And a new knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces! How? By removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving movement.
Not stopping at mobility, Fox also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The updated waistband has a more secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. They eliminated the internal comfort liner to remove excess weight and heat. Obviously, no stone was left unturned when designing these motocross pants! Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And taped seams reduce chafing and improve comfort against bare skin.
- Completely new chassis for an improved fit
- Updated rigid waist system to firmly hold pant in place
- Durable 4 way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- New knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces, guards or other motocross protective gear
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing
What about matching gloves you ask? Fox Racing has you covered there too…
The Flexair Preest Glove
Feel the bars like never before. The Flexair Preest Glove is a minimalist motocross glove with an exceptional fit and lightweight feel. Constructed from Stretch Cordura, it provides the greatest level of dexterity. The stretch mesh finger gussets (the fabric between your fingers) increase flexibility as well as helps channel air through the glove for superior comfort. In essence, these gloves rule!
These great motocross gloves also features a conductive thread on the thumb and index finger so you can use your phone without removing your gloves. Clearly, these MX gloves are the real deal. And you need them to complete this awesome look for 2018.
- Minimalistic design for optimal comfort
- Stretch Cordura ripstop construction for strength and flexibility
- Single layer cool touch palm | Eases use of dirt bike controls
- Stretch mesh finger gussets increase airflow and dexterity
- Conductive thread on thumb and index finger for touch screen compatibility
And if you really want to spruce up this dirt bike gear combo, you could add some new Fox Racing Vue Goggles and the V3 Preest LE Helmet. Both look killer! And are available right here at BTO Sports. Ready to ship, people!
Indy Flexair Preest LE Gear @ BTO Sports
In conclusion, Fox Racing is raising the bar again in 2018. With dirt bike apparel that looks amazing AND has the tech behind it to make you a winner. This Flexair Preest LE Gear Combo will be on full display at the Indy SX this weekend. This event is always a motocross feast for the senses! And grab your Preest LE gear right here at BTO Sports. Because we want to kick off your MX year right.