The Leatt X-Frame Knee Brace Offers Superior Stability.
The new X-Frame Knee Brace from Leatt takes knee protection to whole new level. And it does so both on the safety front as well as maximizing comfort and functionality for the rider. It’s truly a game-changer, and today we give you a closer look.
Leatt’s dedication to safety is common knowledge in motocross circles. Ever since they revolutionized motocross protective gear with their GPX 6.5 Neck Brace, they’ve become a go-to company for innovative MX protection. And they’ve done it again here with their X-Frame Knee Brace!
The X-Frame Difference…
The X-Frame Knee Brace is a state-of-the-art piece of dirt bike riding gear. It’s made of Injected Carbon Composite and is the latest innovation in the Leatt knee brace range. Engineered to help reduce forces to the knee, it limits knee injuries and is CE certified as both a medical device and as impact protection.
Sporting asymmetrical hinges (as first seen in Leatt’s C-Frame Pro Carbon Knee Brace), the inner hinge is 40% slimmer, providing superior bike feel during riding. Whereas the outer hinge’s durable metal gears offer precise movement.
Furthermore, the X-Frame provides a comfortable fit with an easy strapping system. Also included are the interchangeable hinge padding sizes. And a low-profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots. Don’t risk your knees with some motocross Bargain Bin knee guards when you can give yourself the very best.
Add it all up and you have medically certified, cage-type knee protection. Would you expect anything less from Leatt?
Leatt X-Frame Knee Braces Spec Sheet
- Injected Carbon Composite Frame
- Asymmetrical Hinges fit well under Motocross Pants
- 40% slimmer inner hinge for superior bike feel
- Metal geared outer hinge for precise movement and durability
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Fixed hyper flexion stoppers for meniscus injury reduction
- Low profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots
- Perfect in conjunction w/Leatt Knee Brace Socks
- Comfortable and easy fitting strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Size: S-XL
Leatt X-Frame Knee Brace @ BTO Sports
In conclusion, if it’s superior knee protection you seek then you need to consider the X-Frame Knee Brace. Here at BTO Sports we have them ready to ship! We offer them as a pair or as a Leatt Knee Brace X-Frame Single. So we got you covered no matter what. Check us out today.