It’s Here. The Moto-9 MIPS Tomac Eagle Replica Helmet!
The holidays are here and wish lists are taking shape! What’s more, the motocross helmet you’ve been waiting for has arrived! Behold the all-new Moto-9 MIPS Tomac Eagle Replica Helmet. And it seems that this baby will easily live up to the hype.
Let’s start this show with our famed “60 Second Product Review”. It’s direct from our BTO Sports YouTube Channel! Hit that up anytime you want the latest MX gear information. Check it out:
One look at this helmet and there’s reason for excitement. The eagle on the back is sensational, as are the flowing stars all over. Additionally, the color scheme is an ideal match for wide variety of motocross gear combos. There’s little doubt that this is the coolest looking MX helmet of the season.
However, this helmet is more than just some cool eye candy. It’s flat-out motocross protective gear of the highest order. As you will see from the spec sheet below- this helmet competes with anything on the market. Both in style and substance!
Tomac Eagle Replica Helmet Features
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Composite TriMatrix shell
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Large eyeport accommodates most dirt bike goggles
- Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment
- Motocross Gloves can easily handle visor screws
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- MIPS®️-Equipped & Neck Brace Compatible
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
- Weight = 1450 grams
- DOT, ECE & Snell M2015 Certified
Here’s a video direct from Bell. They know about high-quality dirt bike riding gear and apparel. They’ve been manufacturing them for decades. Furthermore, the graphic details on this helmet are a triumph! And certainly worthy of more video time:
Bell Helmets has added MIPS energy absorbing technology to this proven performer! MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System. Why is this important? Basically, you’re bound to eventually slip on those dirt bike controls and take a tumble. And when you do, this leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet reduces rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. So it’s critical coverage indeed.
Tomac Eagle Replica @ BTO Sports
Clearly, this is a premier dirt bike helmet. Eli Tomac settles for nothing less! And because of the latest technologies that go along with the sick graphics- this helmet has got to be on your Christmas list! And we have it right here at BTO Sports. In fact, we have all your motocross apparel and dirt bike parts needs too. It’s true! And we’re quick as a hiccup because it’s all in stock and ready to ship! Check us out today.