Update Your MTB Work Bench with Park Tool!
Today we want to do our best to upgrade your already awesome set of tools. Because with Park Tool, everything you could ever want to do to your mountain bike is possible! Let’s face it, instead of another round of MTB/BMX Gear (or in addition to!), why not invest in some game-changing tools to get your bike in position to dominate. Park Tool can do that. And more… much, much more!
Park Tool – Cable Stretcher
Commonly referred to as a “4th Hand,” the Park Tool Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight for adjustment of derailleurs and brakes. It features one-hand operation with a thumb lock to hold the cable tight while your hand is freed up to tighten bolts and nuts. A must-have for any shop, home, or professional. When on-the-fly fixes and adjustments need to be made, you’re going to want these Cable Stretchers in your toolbox…
- Shop-Quality “Fourth Hand” Cable Pliers
- Built-In Lock lock for Hands Free Finish Work
- Chrome-Plated, Heat-Treated Steel Construction
- Molded Cushion Grips for Added Comfort/Control
Buck up, people… we are just getting started!
Park Tool – Disc Brake Mount Facing Set
Here’s another fabulous product for your MTB garage! The Disc Brake Mount Facing Set from Park Tool is engineered and built to accurately face front or rear disc brake mounts so they are precisely aligned to the rotor. Check the video below!
No matter what mounts you are using, this set will get the job done and make your mountain bike all the faster. You will feel the difference instantly- as will your competition! So get yours today.
Facing Set Features
- Engineered & Built to Accurately Face Front 0r Rear Disc Brake Mounts
- Faces any IS Mount, Post Mount or new Shimano Flat Mount
- Also faces Low Clearance & Chainstay Mounts | Storage Case Included
- Includes two Facing Cutters- One for IS Mounts & One for Post or Flat Mounts
- Telescoping Axle Adapters Allow Use w/Any Configuration of Open or Thru Axle Dropouts
- Made of Precision Machined Parts – the Park Tool Way!
Park Tool -Derailleur Hanger Gauge
The Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge from Park Tool is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers solving a high percentage of shifting problems.
Here’s a video that details this great product from Park Tool:
The ease of use sets this one apart from the crowd. Make no mistake, these MTB/BMX Bicycle Parts are built the right way- with function at the forefront. So go right ahead and shift your mountain bike into high gear with these great products from Park Tool. Your bike’s set-up will never be cleaner, and your trail times will never be faster.
- Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel
- Adjusts to fit 20″ to 29″+ wheels | Replaceable threaded tip
- Upgraded large inner shaft for added strength | Tighter tolerances for improved accuracy
- Improved clearance and reach to fit more mtb frames/hanger combos
- Improves fit of low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers
- Fits Shimano® Direct Mount hangers
And Park Tool does the little things well. Especially relevant are their vast array of pliers. The ones Park Tool are putting out are nothing short of exceptional. And that makes the harder repairs that much easier. Let’s have a look!
Park Tool – Snap Ring Pliers Set
Designed and built with the specific needs of the bike mechanic in mind. This Snap Ring Pliers Set includes five professional quality pliers for internal snap rings and one for external snap rings. Pliers are made from forged, heat treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. A glorious set for any MTB/BMX garage- you’re going to want to grab this set today.
Park Tool – Tire Seating Pliers
This tool is designed to quickly and easily “seat” stubborn tires. During inflation, tire beads often slip below the rim edge and are difficult to pull out. Simply place the non-slip jaws on the tire and lift out. The Park Tool Tire Seating Pliers adjust to various tire widths. It’s chrome plated and the handles are vinyl coated for comfort. The beauty of this tool is in its simplicity- and you will be so glad when you need it! So grab this one today.
Park Tool @ BTO Sports
And these are just a few of the great MTB Tools in the Park Tool universe. Here at BTO Sports, we are adding their exciting new products all the time. So be sure to check back with us for all the latest. And grab a few of these for your toolbox next time you are here for your MTB/BMX Riding Gear. We can set you up for the whole season in one fell swoop! Come on by today.
And maybe, just maybe- your garage will look something like this one day…