The Ride Tech Winter Layer Gear Makes Cold Weather Riding Fun Again.
Alpinestars has base layer solutions for every season! And with their new Ride Tech Winter Layer Top, you’ll never worry about suffering while cold weather riding again. Today we show you how to take the bitterness out of motorcycling in the winter months. So let’s get started!
Everyone loves shopping for street apparel, but few take the time to think about their base layer protection. Not only from debris and other roostable materials… but from the weather itself! Alpinestars knows this all too well… So they’ve come out with these great under armor-style tops and bottoms to make your cold weather trips better than you ever thought possible. Let’s check em out.
Ride Tech Winter Layer Top
Ride Tech performance underwear is part of Alpinestars’ range of base layer underwear. Much like the objective of their popular Ride Tech Summer Layer Top, the name of the game here is core temperature regulation. To that end, dual-density layers provide extra moisture-wicking to keep the body comfortable.
- Developed for cold weather riding conditions with double density fabric covering the most exposed areas.
- Comfortable moisture wicking material for optimal thermal protection
- Warmth right down to your motorcycle gloves…
- Made from polypropylene with elastane fabric that will not melt under abrasion.
- Tubular, seamless construction. As a result, a great fit every time!
- Also, it’s compression fit for muscle support and fatigue reduction.
Ride Tech Winter Layer Bottoms
If you thought the top was special, just wait til you check out this Alpinestars Ride Tech Winter Layer Bottom! Made with similar materials and design, these bottoms are the perfect accompaniment to complete your winter ensemble. You have to be proactive with winter gear, folks! Or you’ll pay a frigid price on ride day.
These bottoms offer unparalleled warmth and protection right down to your motorcycle boots. You’re not going to want to hit the road in December without them!
- Clearly, for cold-weather riding conditions. Also, double density fabric covering the most exposed areas.
- Secondly, comfortable moisture-wicking material for optimal thermal protection.
- This is polypropylene with elastane fabric. So it won’t melt under abrasion. Because you deserve the best!
- Also, the tubular, seamless construction gives you fluidity of motion on the bike
- Lastly, compression fit offers muscle support and reduces fatigue.
Ride Tech Winter Layer @ BTO Sports
BTO Sports is your top spot for all things street gear. It’s been our thing since the turn of the century. We have everything you need for your next big road trip. In fact, we have all the great motorcycle parts you need to get your beast roaring again. Furthermore, we have all those smaller motorcycle accessories to make your trip all the more pleasurable! So come on over and check out our prices, selection and world-renowned service. You’ll be glad you did!