ROCS Triple Clamps. Join the Revolution.
The technical advances in today’s dirt bike controls will simply astound you! Perhaps none more so than the new XTRIG ROCS Triple Clamps. Total control of the bike’s fork (and therefore steering) is the goal here- and XTRIG has accomplished it… and then some!
This is a whole new standard for dirt bike controls. ROCS stands for “Revolutionary Opposing Clamp System”, and the higher stability of these clamps will certainly have you singing its praises.
Check out the video below, unveiling the new ROCS Triple Clamps. Videos like this one can also be found on the BTO Sports YouTube Channel. The expert design and craftsmanship of these MX clamps will take your breath away:
With ROCS, XTRIG created a new system for an even higher stability of the already top-quality triple clamps. This is control you will feel all the way down to your motocross boots! Opposing clamps guarantee an even better functioning of the fork and are more stable than ever. Split clamps improve the bending line of the fork.
XTRIG ROCS Triple Clamp Spec Sheet
- Improved responsiveness of the fork: Perfect roundness in the clamping area, even under load
- Higher resistance of turning the fork legs: Self-inhibition of the fork tubes in both directions
- Hitting the dirt bike brakes has never been more effortless on the body
- Optimal function of the fork: Split clamps improve the bending line of the fork
- Clamp up those Renthal Twinwall Handlebars
- Secure clamping of the fork: No mutual influence of the clamping screws preload
- Lightweight: No material between the clamping screws
– ROCS- design, perfect roundness in the clamping area, even under load
– Better response behavior of the fork, not unlike seamless response from top-tier motocross gloves on the throttle
– By opposing screws safe clamping of the fork
-Standard offset with pressed shaft tube and original steering head bearings
– Perfectly tuned flexibility of the steering axle
– CNC manufactured from highest quality aluminum like many other dirt bike accessories
– Perfect adapted flexibility to the fork
– Clean anodized surface in manufacturer colors (Honda: red, Yamaha: blue, Kawasaki:, blue
– Light weight