Shift MX Unveils 2018 Blue Label MX Gear
When it comes to killer motocross apparel, Shift MX is always on the podium! And they’ve done it once again with the release of their newest dirt bike apparel combo. Introducing the Shift MX gear!
The all new BLUE Label 4th Kind Combo radically pushes the boundaries of performance and comfort while emerging as the world’s most advanced race wear. Developed specifically for the fastest riders in the world, Shift MX cut zero corners on the way to making the most flexible, most durable, most bad ass looking gear set you have ever seen.
Shift MX and Ken Roczen are introducing a partnership that will surely have championship ramificatiuons! Ken will be rocking the all-new “Blue Label” gear from Shift- a truly top-tier set of motocross apparel deserving of a champion like Roczen.
Bring on 2018!
Shift MX – Blue Label Jersey
We designed the BLUE Label jersey to be as minimal as possible. It has a streamlined, athletic fit and an innovative RAW wrist opening which reduces drag and restriction.
This minimalist design paired with a 4-way stretch upper torso and sleeves creates a jersey which virtually disappears while you’re on the bike. For moisture management, the jersey features TRUDRI fibers and lightweight, perforated sleeves. This combination provides high flow-through and rapid-wicking, so you stay cool, dry and comfortable all day long.
- TRI DRI moisture-wicking body regulates evaporative cooling on the body
- TRUMOTION flex panel across shoulders provides unrestricted 4-way stretch across upper torso
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane sleeves eliminate bulk and help regulate body temperature
- Blended four way stretch and soft microfiber blend in sleeves add comfort while reducing drag
- Innovative RAW wrist opening eliminates cuff restriction
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and eliminates collar restrictions
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics on a dyed main body
- The deep color schemes of this 2018 MX gear needs to be seen to be believed. Additionally, the comfort level is off the charts. A true head-turner on the track- you will be instantly separated from the pack. The Blue Label MX pants below are the latest in motocross design!
Shift MX – Blue Label Pant
If you thought the jersey was loaded with technology, just wait til you read about the pants! These MX pants have it all…
- All new CORDURA stretch Nylon chassis combines unparalleled movement and weight reduction with industry leading durability
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility on the bike while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane lower leg for unmatched comfort and breathability inside the boot
- Taped interior seams increase comfort and reduce restriction while decreasing overall weight
- Full-Grain drum dyed leather on interior knees for increased durability in high abrasion zones
- Innovative RAW ankle design reduces cuff restriction / Silicone waistband lining
- Asymmetrical zipper closure with fly-cam closure system / Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
Shift MX – Blue Label Air Glove
Back in Black! Yet we’ve added a few other colors too. Developed specifically for the fastest riders in the world, we cut zero corners. All on the way to making the most flexible, most durable, most bad ass looking motocross gloves you have ever seen. Because you deserve no less. So, check these out!
- All new CORDURA stretch Nylon top-of-hand material provides unparalleled movement and weight reduction with industry leading durability
- CLARINO palm with silicone fingertip printing
- Top of hand laser cut perforations increase ventilation
- Innovative RAW wrist design reduces cuff restriction
- Premium 3D silicone logo
Check out that photo above… Whoa! Nothing stops Ken Roczen. Nothing should stop you either!
Get Yours Today!
It’s all right here for you at BTO Sports. When it comes to all things motocross we’ve got you covered. Because that’s what we do! And when it comes to all things Shift MX – we proudly have yours ready to ship!