Go ‘Back to the Future’ with the White Label Archival SE Gear…
Shift MX continues to push the envelope when it comes to incredible-looking dirt bike riding gear! Their latest White Label Archival SE Jersey, Pant Combo takes a classic look from their golden age and thrusts it into a whole new world. Today we will delve into what makes this gear the must-have for Fall 2019!
The first thing you will notice about this exciting new motocross apparel is the old school branding! Shift is bringing back their 90’s logos and bars. It’s a tremendous nod to a time when true MX giants roamed the tracks. To be sure, this Archival SE gear blends the bad-ass looks of that time with the modern refinements of modern race wear. Enough said, right?
First off, here is what Shift MX has to say about their latest MX offerings:
22 years of progressive rebellion. No other brand has blended culture with craft quite like Shift. With innovation and design that elevates collections to new levels, Shift is proud of the products they’ve offered their riders for over two decades.
Shift introduces Archival, a limited edition series of drops celebrating the OG years of Shift. From FRO Daddy to Cinqmars, the series brings back some of Shift’s most iconic looks from the late 90’s and celebrates the unique aesthetic that has separated us from the pack ever since. With the first drop here in Green & Black, we pay homage to a gear set worn by Jeff Emig in 1997.
In addition to the White Label Gear set and matching Recon Glove, the collection is complemented by a tee and snapback hat featuring the iconic 90’s Shift Bars Logo. Keep it OG, keep it old school and most importantly- keep it Shift.
Now is as good a time as any to give the individual pieces of this combo a closer look. Frankly, this dirt bike gear demands it! So let’s go…
White Label Archival SE Jersey
Naturally, it all starts with the White Label Archival SE Jersey. And you can take it to the bank that this is yet another great option from Shift MX! All of the technical refinements of the 2020 White Label jerseys are in this one as well. You can expect prime performance to go along with all this swag! Furthermore, it once again comes to you at a price point that won’t leave you flat busted!
Obviously, the color scheme will set yourself apart from the pack. Because these Green/Black motocross jerseys do not look like anything currently being rocked on todays tracks. Without question, this is a look that will never go out of fashion! In short, the look, feel and price of these jerseys make them an instant priority purchase. Lets check out the features.
- Technical polyester fabric provides moisture-wicking functionality and exceptional durability
- Dyed main body fabric with premium screen printed graphic application for a unique look and feel
- Athletic precision-fit micro cuff on sleeve for minimal wrist restriction / maximum confidence over dirt bike controls
- Relaxed fit for added comfort | Athletic and low profile collar design increases comfort
- Fade-resistant sublimated graphics for long lasting color fastness and durability
- Mesh side panels increase ventilation » Drop tail keeps jersey tucked into pant
And if you think the jersey brings the ruckus- just wait til you slide the pants on!
White Label Archival SE Pant
Prepare yourself, as the bold colors and graphics continue with the White Label Archival SE Pant. They may look truly old school- but rest assured the feel and fit is fantastic due to Shift MX’s modern tailoring design. Noteworthy are the multiple stretch zones that move with you as you jump, turn and win out there on the track.
In essence, these motocross pants are the ultimate combination of yesterday and today. And they are right here for the taking! Let’s take a gander at the features:
- 600D Main Body Material Provides Excellent Durability & Value
- Articulated Race Design in the Hip & Knees Conform to the Rider While in the Ride Position
- Multiple Stretch-Zones Ensure Mobility & a Contoured Fit
- Padded Knee Construction for Increased Comfort & Durability
- Leather @ Right Knee Panel Provides Extra Durability & Heat Resistance
- Minimal Seams & Mesh Paneling @ Lower Leg for Extra Comfort While Tucked Into Motocross Boots
- Dyed Main Body Fabric w/Premium Screen Printed Logos for a Unique Look & Feel
- Silicone Waistband Lining
The pictures make it obvious that the jersey and pant look absolutely killer. And wouldn’t you know it- Shift MX is doing up the gloves on this set too. Would you expect them to do any of this ‘half way’? We didn’t think so. Let’s get right to it!
Shift MX Recon Archival SE Glove
Behold the all-new Recon Archival SE Glove from Shift MX. Featuring a single layer Clarino® palm and thumb reinforcement. Not to mention the premium D30 knuckle panel. What seaprates these gloves from the 1997 Emig version is the lightweight, breathable and flexible Stretch Cordura materials. Jeff would’ve loved these!
Also, pre-curved finger sidewalls provide a superior grip. While silicone fingertips bolster confidence and increase lever control. In short, these motocross gloves have it all- which means you now have it all.
- Stretch Cordura® ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene
- Premium D30® Knuckle Guard for the Ultimate in Protection
- Pre-Curved Finger Side Walls Provide A Superior Grip- Maximum Control
- Compression Molded Cuff for Secure Fit | Padded Single Layer Palm
It is quite clear to anyone who tries these motocross gloves on that they are definitely motocross protective gear that belong on your hands for every ride. You simply will have a tough time finding a pair that even come close at this price point. And that my friends is a fact.
White Label Archival SE Gear @ BTO Sports
In conclusion, there are big things happening over at Shift MX! And we are all the benefactors. Because all of this new White Label Archival SE Gear is right here at BTO Sports. In stock and ready to ship. Moreover, we have all of your needed dirt bike parts as well. We are a one-stop shop for all of you motocross fanatics. So come on by today!
One last bonus– just below is Jeff Emig back in the day. Rocking the colors and taking no prisoners. If this does not sell you on the new Archival SE Gear- I’m not sure what will!