The Sidi Rex Boots Redefine Everything About Motorcycle Boots.
If you’re in line for an upgrade in your motorcycle footwear, do we ever have exciting news for you! Sidi Rex Boots are the latest in a long line of great street bike foot protection. To be sure, it’s one of the best-fitting and safest motorcycle boots on the market. Let’s show you why.
The Sidi street gear design team’s latest creation has a modern, almost futuristic look. Yet there’s ample substance behind all this flash. This boot’s easy-entry will immediately appeal to every rider that has struggled putting on their street boots! Moreover, it utilizes the highest quality materials in its structure. Make no mistake, the Sidi Rex Boots are at the forefront of technology, functionality and production quality.
Developing the Sidi Rex Boots takes research, laboratory tests and ‘on the track’ testing. Especially relevant is the input of professional Moto-GP riders. Because with their input, these motorcycle boots offer brilliant performance. Needless to say, the Rex is an excellent choice for every rider that is looking for a protective yet breathable boot. Furthermore, they sport a versatile and extremely comfortable fit.
Check out this video featuring Loris Capirossi. If anyone can put these Sidi Rex Boots through their paces… it’s him! This vid is reminiscent of the great content on our BTO Sports YouTube Channel. Anywho- enjoy:
Sidi Rex Boots & Technomicro
When constructing the new Sidi Rex Boots, they use a new-generation material called “Technomicro”. So what is it? Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibers act like natural leather skin.
The advantages of this material include better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. It’s top-drawer motorcycle protection. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Also noteworthy is that it doesn’t stain- giving your Sidi Rex Boots longevity of every sort.
In summary, Technomicro offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than race leathers or other synthetic material boots.
Sidi Rex Boots Features
- The boot comes with 3 steel cable adjustable closures. And each sports Sidi’s exclusive TECNO-3 PUSH rotor. The PUSH button allows the arm of the dial to be lifted perpendicular for more closing pressure. So it’s easy to operate even in motorcycle gloves. The shin and ankle mechanisms pull from the center. This allows a symmetric closure. Finally, the instep mechanism ensures a snug yet comfortable fit.
- Sidi’s proprietary Technomicro is used to construct the upper. So it seamlessly blends with motorcycle pants for ultimate protection. Furthermore, elastic panels add maximum comfort in the key front and rear boot flex areas.
- Cambrelle® surrounds the foot. In essence, it’s a synthetic lining material that wicks moisture away. In turn, it keeps your skin dry and less likely to blister.
- To be sure, these boots are double-stitched in all high stress areas.
- Also, the Rex sports Teflon-treated nylon lining. Moreover, the heel cup features a soft, fixed insert on the internal side of the boot. Which allows for better adherence and contact with the bike. Complete command of your motorcycle controls!
- A single ankle support brace joins the internal and external ankle joint for more support. Similarly, in the outer lower part the ankle support brace is equipped with air vents. Which can be operated by an aerodynamic shaped button
- The ankle support brace is nylon-material infused with fiberglass fibers. Especially relevant are the small slots on the joint’s central part. These allow perspiration/air dissipation.
- Nylon innersole contains a removable arch support pad
- Certainly, all bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Dual compound sole / DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Certainly, the toe slider is made of nylon reinforced with fiberglass. Also, it’s fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- Above all, the added Achilles area is very comfortable- not unlike adventure motorcycle boots in this regard.
Sidi Rex Boots @ BTO Sports
In conclusion, these new Sidi Rex Boots take motorcycle footwear to a whole new level. These are definitely for the serious rider! And if you need em- we got em… right here at BTO Sports! We have everything else you need too. All of your needed motorcycle parts are right here. As are all of those little motorcycle accessories you’ve been meaning to pick up. Come on over and let us hook you up today.