Tech 10 Boots That Are Worth A Salute.
To celebrate the Motocross of Nations, Alpinestars has come out with a distinctive pair of Tech 10 ‘Nations’ limited edition mx boots! With the MXoN returning to Matterley Basin after an 11 year gap, these limited edition Tech 10 boots rock!
And talk about patriotic! The eye-popping graphics on these boots would make Yankee Doodle himself grin from ear to ear. These A-Star motocross boots sport the iconic Red, White & Blue… with the stars emblazoned at the front of the boot.
Everything about these tremendous dirt bike boots is by specific design. Nothing has been left to chance! There’s a reason for everything! A true method to the madness. That’s why the Tech 10 boot remains at the top… The preferred boot by just about every bi-time rider on the scene.
Built with the same features you have come to expect from the Tech 10 boots, Alpinestars has put the best in boot technology in these limited edtion Nations boot. Trust in that!
Better Technology = Better Boot
By utilizing TPU material to contour the boot frame, protection has been added significantly to the toe, foot, heel, ankle, calf, shin, and Achilles tendon. With the replaceable dual sole, riders can get extensive life out of these boots making it worthwhile to spend the extra money as the safety benefits outweigh cheaper dirt bike boots.
With so many advancements and safety features, it comes as no surprise that the Alpinestars Tech 10 boots are choice of AMA Supercross and Motocross Champs alike.
Riders such as Cole Seeley, Marvin Musquin, Eli Tomac and Dean Wilson. Or Justin Barcia, Romain Febvre and Jeffrey Herlings… They all rely on the superior protection of the Alpinestars Tech 10 boots.
You are sure to be impressed by the long list of features on the Tech 10 spec sheet. Check out the features list below- and try not to drool on your computer screen!
Tech 10 Features:
- Lightweight upper! This combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber. Also, an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction. Why? For greater range of fitment. Also, it features a reinforced Velcro closure for comfortable, highly customized closure.
- Shin zone incorporates TPU blade system. It’s engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension. Furthermore, it provides greater flex control.
- Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support andhelps prevents torsion.
- Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with the bike. It also gives improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance.
- Innovative TPU rearblade system protects your heel! It also features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon.
- New closure system includes polymer bucklesplus alumiunium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasionresistance.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area.
- Exclusive dual compound soleis seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support; the sole superior durability and grip.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation,while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included.
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Removable anatomic footbed.
Here’s a look at the Alpinestars 2018 gear lineup. In case you want a few items to complement your new Tech 10 Nations LE Boots! We’ve seen alot of mx videos. We like this one! It’s direct. And to the point. You may want to turn up the computer speakers for this one…