The D3 Fiberlite. Pro MTB Helmet, Low Price.
This is a good day to be shopping for an MTB Helmet! Troy Lee Designs does it again. The new-for-2018 D3 Fiberlite Factory Helmet features a budget-friendly price point but incorporates many of the racing-derived features found on its top-shelf D3 Carbon/Composite siblings.
This is big news for us ‘Weekend Warriors’. Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite, the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for mountain bike riders who crave factory performance on a privateer budget. So, happy days are here again. Because Troy Lee Designs made it that way!
The D3 Fiberlite sources a lightweight fiberglass shell with wind-tunnel proven aerodynamics and efficient ventilation system. And you thought these helmets just looked cool. These finely crafted pieces of MTB protective gear bring the tech!
The Fiberlite also delivers a comfy, secure fit! This from its 3D cheekpads, as well as TLD’s signature styling. Not to mention the attention-grabbing FACTORY race team graphics. Not to mention the roomy eyeport for your MTB goggles. All your mountain biking bases are covered!
D3 Fiberlite Helmet Features:
- Entry-level D3 model retains premium features at low price point
- These MTB Helmets rock a lightweight fiberglass shell construction for overall helmet weight of 1225 grams
- Efficient aerodynamics developed from wind-tunnel tests
- Cooling ventilation system from 20 high-flow intake ports and 6 exhaust vents
- Exquisite fit from specially-sized contoured 3D cheekpads
- Eyeport ideal for both goggles and MTB sunglasses
- Padded interior liner is removable and washable
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
The D3 Fiberlite Helmet @ BTO Sports
BTO Sports is ready to get these great mountain bike helmets to you the consumer. In fact, we have all the MTB Gear you need right here under one roof. Consequently, there’s no need to go anywhere else… one stop MTB shopping. So whether its new apparel or just a few bicycle parts– give us a try!