TLD Skyline Gear Headlines Their Spring ’19 MTB Collection.
There’s always something cooking in the TLD design lab, and for Spring ’19 they’ve unleashed some serious MTB Riding Gear! The all-new TLD Skyline collection continues their fine tradition of clean design, lightweight materials and jaw-dropping graphics and colors.
First, check out this hype video from Troy Lee Designs. This new Skyline mountain bike gear is just oozing swag. This is the kind of content you can find on the BTO Sports YouTube Channel, so check that out as well… Enjoy:
Troy Lee’s #1 selling MTB trail kit has an all-new look for Spring ’19. First, this is relaxed fit technical apparel made for riding all types of terrain. Secondly, these are all-new fabrics for the Skyline Jersey and Shorts. Moreover, they’re lighter, softer and have greater stretch. As a result, they will keep you cool and dry like never before.
Furthermore, they’ve added genuine Coolmax® to their shorts and upgraded the features across the board. Once again, sustainability is also a focus! So all of the new Skyline line is Bluesign® approved with the intent of reducing the impact on the environment.
TLD Skyline Jersey
Troy Lee’s best-selling mountain bike jerseys are easy to wear and rock supreme comfort. Furthermore, by adding long sleeves they’ve refined the whole package. Also, they introduce the first “environmentally sustainable” Bluesign® certified approved fabric.
The Skyline Speedshop L/S Jersey (pictured above) is made with a lighter, better moisture-wicking material. Especially relevant is that it’s more comfortable than ever while still retaining its ideal loose fit. While it’s been long praised for its combination of value and performance, the TLD Skyline Jersey adds a new dimension an old favorite.
- Loose fit is casual in feel but with leading technical design features
- 92% Polyester/8% Spandex® Bluesign® certified approved fabric with moisture wicking/quick dry properties
- New revised neck line and sleeve placement use SE-PRO moto jersey design features for increased freedom of movement and comfort
- New compact rear side pocket, w/reflective TLD peace sign logo
- Hidden optical wipe inside rear pocket
- Inner arm vented mesh
- Fabric weight 140gm/7.9oz
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
Think you’re ready to rock TLD’s go-to gear for warm climates? Because the Skyline Air Speedshop Jersey (pictured above) rides into 2019 ready to build on its already outstanding foundation. Not only does the new design call for a tighter mesh construction that is less see through, but also a revised neckline for more all-day comfort. Finally, this jersey is rounded out with subtle colorways and premium detailing. In short, it’s an absolute winner.
And if the jerseys impress, just wait til you see the matching shorts…
TLD Skyline Shorts
The best mountain bike shorts allow you to keep focused on your passion and look great doing it. To that end, the TLD Skyline Short w/Liner is constructed of lightweight, breathable, stretch fabrics. Make no mistake, these shorts meet all of your trail needs. Because these racing shorts have a close body fit that lends itself to winning races.
In essence, TLD Skyline shorts are designed specifically with MTB ergonomics and fit as the guide. So whether you charge downhill or grind XC- these MTB/BMX Shorts have you covered in style.
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra® Bluesign® certified approved fabric with warp & weft stretch material for excellent movement
- Available for purchase as a shell only or with the TLD AIR COMP liner w/ TMF® 4 hour pad
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- New improved fit with revised rear 2-way stretch panel. Stretch panel also features breathable mesh for better cooling
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
With a style that’s not too casual, not too racy, it’s easy to see why the Skyline Air Short (pictured above) is a best seller. Noteworthy here is that this whole package sets the bar with the environmentally sustainable Bluesign® fabric. Indeed, the 2019 Skyline keeps on setting the bar high- because that’s simply how Troy Lee Designs rolls.
TLD Skyline Gear @ BTO Sports
In summation, you’re going to want to investigate this new TLD collection if you’re in the market for new mountain bike apparel. And it’s all right here at BTO Sports! We have everything you need for your next trail ride- all under one roof. So whether it’s MTB and BMX Bicycle Parts or just a few minor riding accessories… we have you on lock down! Come on by and see. From the pedals to the latest MTB Sunglasses– we can have you ready to roll by the weekend.