Fox Unveils Another V3 Preest LE Helmet
Yes indeed, Fox Racing does it again! Today we spotlight another tremendous MX helmet, to be unveiled this week for the Indy SX. It’s their newest V3 Preest LE Helmet– and it is sharp!
The V3 helmet from Fox Racing introduces the next level of visor technology. It’s Fox’s exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS). This patent pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets. Think of it- screws have become obsolete dirt bike accessories!This allows the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash! While also securely staying in place when needed to protect from roost and aiding in clear vision.
Here’s a great video, explaining this amazing new technology. It’s not unlike the many videos you can find on the BTO Sports YouTube Channel! Check it out:
- MVRS (Magnetic Visor Release System)
- New specific medium shell size for improved scaling and fit
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Wide view port for your Motocross Goggles!
- Reduced weight over previous generation V3 helmets
- MIPS equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®)
- Multiple-composite technology construction
- Dri Lex® comfort liner & cheek pads
- 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Matching Dirt Bike Riding Gear set available
- Matte/gloss finish
- Exceeds ECE22.05
- Exceeds DOT
The V3 Preest LE @ BTO Sports
For all of your motocross and off-road needs, you need look no further than BTO Sports! Moreover, we have all the latest gear- like this V3 Preest LE Helmet. We have it all- and pride ourselves on quick delivery. Motocross apparel- right to your doorstep. Dirt bike parts… right to your doorstep! It’s a whole new world- take advantage today!