Let Freedom Ride in the All-New V3 Prey Helmet!
Happy Independence Day, folks! And to celebrate the occasion, Fox Racing is unleashing a few exciting MX items for your holiday enjoyment. The new Fox Racing V3 Prey Helmet brings the colors and the stars to the track- and it looks incredible! But it’s so much more- these new V3’s have serious tech inside. So let’s get into it!
Make no mistake, the all-new V3 Prey Helmet is the most advanced dirt bike helmet in the Fox Racing stable. Moreover, the highly-ventilated design and systematic approach to protection makes these new V3s some of the safest helmets available anywhere… at any price. Why? Because it protects the rider from both linear and rotational impacts.
The tech-rich update includes an arsenal of revolutionary features including Fluid Inside® and Fox’s proprietary MVRS. It is obvious that Fox Racing is taking their dirt bike gear to a whole new level. And it is really getting exciting for the average rider out there!.
For 2020, Fox Racing is once again raising the bar by doing a complete and comprehensive overhaul of their V3 helmet series. And the results are staggering. As for the gear Mr. Dungey is rocking in these photos- its the 360 Kila Jersey, Pant Combo. A perfect complement to this helmet, and available right here at BTO Sports! In fact, it’s on sale. So looking this good has never been easier- or cheaper.
The all-new V3 Helmets are a wondrous achievement in rider safety. Because this is the first helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside and MVRS. These are safety technologies that will have you feeling both protected and confident in any riding situation. Not to mention the large viewport, which is perfect for any dirt bike goggles. The new V3 series is covering you at all angles.
V3 Prey Helmet Features
It bears repeating- these motocross helmets are loaded! So sit back, grab something cool to drink and peruse this lengthy list of features below. You are sure to come away impressed! Check it:
- All new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Second Generation Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) ™. Redesigned with more roost resistance and refined release control to help mitigate external rotational forces
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Bold graphics that blend with most all motocross apparel
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE ™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Meets or exceeds DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards V
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
A Cut Above…
And for your viewing pleasure, here is some great video content detailing the supremely upgraded V3 series. Great vids like this one are also always available on the BTO Sports YouTube Channel, so come on by: