- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - 2014 A-Line Pant (Bicycle)
Rugged, lightweight and ergonomically profiled, the A-line Pants grant the rider superior riding comfort with high levels of ventilation and adjustability. The innovative design allows the fitment of protectors while maintaining a comfortable, well-fitted look. Thin, lightweight construction and strong ripstop rear panels for extra durability on the trails. Vented panels on upper thigh and lower leg allows for maximum breathability during a run.
- Ergonomically designed for a close fit and easy integration with knee protectors.
- Lightweight and durable main fabric, air mesh and stretch panels.
- Strong ripstop rear panel for extra durability and abrasion resistance.
- Thin, lightweight waist construction.
- Reduced lining on waist area for comfort.
- Vented panels on upper thighs and lower leg.
- Innovative two-way stretch construction on the back and knees.
- New 2-way stretch inserts at crotch for freedom of movement.
- Dual tabbed Velcro waist adjustment with windowed TPR D-ring adjusters.
- Soft, lightweight TPR details.
- Hidden front zipper with snap closure.
- Ergonomically designed for a close fit and easy integration with elbow and back protectors.
- Designed and constructed for enhanced aerodynamic performance.
- Uni-directional stretch fabric improves thigh fit and aerodynamic effect.
- Long sleeved design.
- Silicone printing on lower back keeps jersey secure when tucked inside