MagLOCK - Fort Knox Magnetic Pedal (Bicycle)
Why You Should Run the Fort Knox Magnetic Pedals
MagLOCK bicycle pedals are some of the strongest bicycle pedals at this price point. These Fort Knox Magnetic Bicycle Pedals do not sacrifice durability for strength as they are constructed from machined 6061 Aluminum and incorporate strong, rare earth magnets to keep your shoes firmly in place. The reason MagLOCK added these magnets to their pedals is to increase your overall traction on the pedals and to help guide your feet into the correct pedaling position so you can get the most out of your riding experience.
As the rider you have the choice of adding or removing magnets as you please to adjust the attractive force (strength) of the magnets to accommodate for each riders style and preference. Wondering which bicycle shoes/clips you will need to use these pedals properly; don’t worry because you will receive one pair of shoe clips that are compatible with 2-bolt SPD shoes. If you are looking to get the most out of each ride, these MagLOCK Fort Knox Bicycle Pedals are a unique product that is worth a try! Give us a call if you have any questions regarding the purchase of these bicycle pedals.
If you are looking for a slimmer, more stealthy bike pedal you should check out the MagLOCK Stealth Magnetic Pedals here.
Magnetic Fort Knox Pedal Features:
- Constructed from machined 6061 aluminum
- Holds shoes to the pedals by using strong rare earth magnets
- Magnets help guide feet into the correct pedaling position, easily releases with pronation of the feet
- Add or remove magnets to adjust attractive force
- Allows ample amounts of float without unclipping
- Includes one pair of shoe clips that are compatible with 2-bolt (SPD) shoes
- Total Weight per Pair: 974 g
- Weight without Magnets per Pair: 547 g
- Attractive Force: Approximately 30 – 35 lbs
- Pedal Body Material: Machined 6061 aluminum
- Pedal Body Finish: Red, Black, or Blue anodized
- Spindle Material: ChroMoly steel
- Spindle Finish: Black zinc plating
- Spindle Threads: 9/16” – 20
- Spindle Attachment: 8mm hex wrench or 15mm pedal wrench
- Dimensions: 3.75” x 4.00” x 0.85” (L x W x H)
- Includes Two Shoe Clips (alloy steel) and Four Attachment Screws
- Shoe Clips: Compatible with SPD (2-bolt) biking shoes