This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Schwalbe - Pro Core (MTB)
Schwalbe - Pro Core (MTB)
The ultimate in tire technology, the Schwalbe Pro Core for your bicycle allows you to control the air pressure in your tires with a dual chamber system. The outer chamber, the air pressure is extremely low - ideal for maximum off road performance. In the inner chamber, directly on the rim, there is high air pressure – even a very strong impact cannot dent the rim edge. At the same time, the inner high-pressure system secures the tire onto the rim. "Burping", the dreaded loss of air at low pressure in conventional tubeless systems, is impossible.
Riding at a lower pressure means better performance off-road, and the Schwalbe Pro Core limits the risk of of failures on the trail. Go as low as 14psi to gain maximum grip, even on the roughest terrain. This will allow you to be more confident while hitting the more technical sections and worry less about tire slippage when you need the most traction. This also increases the traction on steering, braking and traction control due to the dual chamber system that the Pro Core provides. Tested under the pressures of mountain bike racing, the Pro Core is the solution when you need max traction while having the stability you need in your tires.
The Schwalbe Pro Core kit comes with a pair of tubes, inner tires, a rollof high pressure rim tape, tubeless sealant, air sleeves, tire installation lubricant dedicated tire levers to help with install and decals to outfit your wheelsets. Installation is easy and if you are familiar with tubeless systems, you will have no issue with the install on your mountain bike tire.
Allowing riders to choose from a larger combination of tires and rims, and to optimize the tire pressure for any riding condition without the worry of pinch flats is what the Schwalbe Pro Core is all about. Don’t be caught out on the trail with a flat, install the Schwalbe Pro Core on your mountain bike today!
- Tire pressure can be reduced to a minimum 14 psi, thus providing a huge amount of grip.
- Even on the roughest terrain tires "stick" to the ground.
- The tire provides extremely sensitive cushioning.
- Due to the extra cushioning and traction there is much better steering, braking and traction control.
- No more risk of snake bites. The rims are extremely well protected from denting.
- Even in the toughest conditions, significantly lighter tires can be used.
- Excellent emergency running characteristics due to the internal high-pressure air chamber.
- Procore can be used with any tubeless MTB tire.
- Weighing ca. 200 g per wheel. Compatible with all wheels regardless of brand.
- A : MINIMUM internal rim width of 23 mm. procore rim specs
- B : MAXIMUM distance from rim well to rim bottom of 20 mm.
- Sold as a set of 2 with all necessary components, in order to convert a complete bike.
- Set-Contents: 2 x PROCORE inner tires 2 x PROCORE special tubes 2 x Tubeless rim tapes Doc Blue Tire fitting aids.