- Customer Photos
100% - Aircraft Downhill Helmet w/MIPS (Bicycle)
The premier downhill helmet from 100%, the Aircraft is precision engineered with a Carbon / Kevlar composite shell providing an ultra-lightweight design. Managing airflow is what the Aircraft does, with 25 different channels to manage the airflow coming in and out of the helmet to create one of the most ventilated helmets on the market. With all the channels, your head will stay cool even in the heat of the run!
With the addition of MIPS Brain Protection technology to the Aircraft helmet adds more safety to an already featured packed helmet for riders. It is also equipped with the Emergency release cheek pads for quick, safe removal in the event of a crash. The safety features don't stop there, as 100% has integrated compartments that accept inflatable emergency release systems.
The titanium D-ring buckles provide a secure fit while saving weight. To customize your visibility, the adjustable visior allows you to dial in the amount of eye protection for your ride.
Comes with a helmet case to protect your helmet from dings and scratches during transport. Don't hit the mountain without the 100% Aircraft Downhill Helmet w/MIPS. Paired with 100% goggles, this is a winning combination!
- MIPS Equipped - MIPS Patented Brain Protection System.
- Ultra-light Design featuring aerospace Carbon/Kevlar composite shell.
- Active Cooling System maximizes airflow offering more ventilation than any other helmet.
- Comfort Liner washable, antibacterial liner, cheek pads and chin strap covers.
- Emergency release Cheek Pads for quick, safe removal.
- Integrated Compartment accepts inflatable emergency release systems.
- Compatible with most popular neck brace systems.
- Titanium D-Ring buckle provides a secure fit while saving weight.
- Perfect Fit engineered with 2 Shell Sizes and 3 EPS Sizes.
- Adjustable Visor with machined light-weight aluminum screws.
- Durable helmet case with integrated goggle pocket included.
- 25 vents & channels
- The Aircraft meets ASTM Downhill and BMX standards while complying with ASTM, CPSC, CE, and AS / NZ bicycle standards.