- Customer Photos
100% - Racecraft Snow Goggles
100% has designed the Racecraft Snow Goggles to share the same lens and tear-off profile as all the 100% Goggles, with a superior vision system, these goggles have the optimum performance and comfort in the most demanding conditions. With outriggers to help achieve perfect balance and fit, and a removable nose guard to ensure stability and roost protection the goggles perform well in the most testing conditions. The 100% Racecraft Snow Goggles have oversized face foam with an impenetrable layer to keep your face warm in the coldest conditions as well as an anti-fog coated Lexan lens for flawless vision no matter what. These 100% Goggles have an oversized 45mm wide silicone coated strap to eliminate slippage, as well as a patent-pending technology which channels air into the foam, aiding in moisture management. The Racecraft Snow Goggles are compatible with all Racecraft and Accuri MX lenses and tear-offs. For your own pair of 100% Goggles like the 100% Racecraft Snow Goggles, shop at Btosports.com today!
Racecraft Snow Goggle Features:
- All 100% Snow goggles share the same lens and tear-off profile
- Superior vision system for optimum performance and comfort in the most demanding conditions
- Outriggers help to achieve perfect balance and fit
- Removable nose guard is a unique incorporation of the frame co-molding to ensure stability and roost protection in the most testing conditions
- Oversized face foam with an impenetrable layer keeps your face warm in the coldest conditions
- Anti-fog coated Lexan® lens for flawless vision
- Oversized 45mm wide, silicone-coated strap eliminates slippage
- Patent-pending technology channels air into the foam, aiding in moisture management
- Compatible with all Racecraft and Accuri MX lenses and tear-offs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good fit
- Good foam
- Good lens
- Good strap
- One lens, no spare or clear option
- Cold Weather
Comments about 100% - Racecraft Snow Goggles 2:
These goggles are what you're looking for.
100% are by far the best goggle I have used for snowmobiling and have had several different pair. This is my second set of 100%. I purchased them as a spare/night lens option. For the price you cannot best the quality and performance. You get a dual lensed, heavily foamed set of goggles that will rival any pair you can put against them. They seal in to my 509 Altitude better than the 509 line of goggles. This may be an individual fit basis, but I have no leaks, ever. The venting works fantastic and has not once fogged. From -18F to 34F. The strap is strong and fat, easily manipulated with gloves. The nose guard is also a necessary element to the success of these goggles. It tucks nicely inside my chin guard over top of my breath box providing a snug and secure fit. I believe this adds to sealing the face area.
Included is a nice carrying bag which will provide minimal protection, but will help reduce lens scratches and skuff between rides and when stowed.
If I had to complain, it would be that they don't come with a clear lens. For snow season, multiple lens will be necessary if you ride in to the night. Weather changes could require multiple sets in one trip/Outing. Including a clear lens would make this package unbeatable. Otherwise you'll spend 16-20$ on a clear lens.
These goggles are a must, this pair will be my second. And anyone who rides sleds with goggles, always has a pair or 2 on them. I just prefer to have a quality set.
BUY THESE, if you want to keep warm and seeing clear on your sled.
- Was this a gift?: