- Customer Photos
Twin Air - KTM Air Filter
- Coarse, open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
- Exclusively formulated adhesive withstands repeated cleanings, even with harsh solvents or gasoline.
- Slightly smaller than stock filters to increase air space around the filter and improve circulation.
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers Unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior 2-piece designs. Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And if dirt works its way into your engine, a pinheadsized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet.
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.