- Customer Photos
6D - ATR-1 Carbon Electric Helmet
The most innovative helmet on the market today, the 6D ATR-1 Carbon motocross helmet protects your head like no other helmet can. With 6D's patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology that uses a gel damper system inside the helmet at strategic locations that move in six different directions to absorb enegry from impacts. This technology works with the traditional EPS liner to help protect a rider's head from both low speed and high speed impacts that many motocross riders have when they crash. The ATR-1 helmets are built in with vents that pull fresh air in and evacuates hot air to keep the rider cool on the track. Saftey has not been comprimised with the 6D helmes, as the carbon shell makes this one of the lightest, most safe helmet on the market today.
Designed to be used with most of the popular neck braces on the market, the 6D ATR-1 Carbon helmet utilizes a clavical cut-away that reduces both mass and weight while providing the increase clearance without sacrificing strength that you need. A removable liner allows you to keep your helmet clean after every ride. For the best in dirt bike protection, the 6D ATR-1 Carbon Electric helmet is in a league of it's own.
- ODS™ Omni-Directional Suspension Technology
- Air-Gap Technology
- Shell Advanced aerospace 3K Carbon Fiber
- Large eyeport opening
- Removable contoured roost guard
- Integrated traction posts at the eyeport
- Rear Delta Vent – Evacuates air by creating a low-pressure venturi effect
- Clavicle Cut-Away – Reduces both mass and weight, while providing increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- Fully compatible with all neck braces
- Titanium “D” rings and chin strap rivets
- Removal, washable Comfort Liner, Genuine CoolMax anti-bacterial fabric
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads
- Sternum Pad – Provides a progressive surface for added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
- Shear-away Visor Screws
- Stainless steel screens protect all shell openings
- Comes with deluxe 6D Works Helmet Bag
- Weight: +/- 1,520 grams
- 3-year limited warranty
- Exceeds DOT and ECE and AC standards
Sizing your head for the proper motocross helmet size is important. Using a soft tape measure, wrap it around your head at the largest point starting about 1” (2.5cm) up from your eyebrows and around the largest part of the back of your head, and measure the number of your head circumference. Compare your size to the chart below.