This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
6D - ATR-1 Pilot RWB Combo Package Deal
- Customer Photos
6D - ATR-1 Pilot RWB Fourth of July Package Deal - Limited Time Only July1st - July 4th 2017
Fourth of July Package Deal (Limited time only) - July 1st - July 4th 2017 - Grab a 6D - ATR-1 Pilot RWB Helmet now and recieve an extra 6D - ATR-1 Visor and a bonus 6D - Pilot RWB Tee for FREE. We highly recommend getting the heavy duty while being lightweight, 6D - Helmet Bag (sold separately) to protect your helmet and for easy carrying. Complete your 6D collection now and be ready for your journey ahead. Trust us, you can't go wrong with 6D. We also recommend getting the 6D - Corporate Zip Hoody Jacket (sold separately) to keep you nice and cozy for when the sun goes down after your long adventurous ride. You know deep down how awesome this would be, so don't wait and get yours now before it's too late! Also, check out other great deals and products here now at BTOSports.com! We hope you'll pick BTOSports.com for all your motorcross needs now and for the future. Thank you for choosing BTOSports.com!
6D - ATR-1 Pilot Helmet
The most innovative helmet on the market today, the 6D ATR-1 Pilot motocross helmet protects your head like no other helmet can. With 6D's patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology that uses a gel damper system inside the helmet at strategic locations that move in six different directions to absorb enegry from impacts. This technology works with the traditional EPS liner to help protect a rider's head from both low speed and high speed impacts that many motocross riders have when they crash. The ATR-1 helmets are built in with vents that pull fresh air in and evacuates hot air to keep the rider cool on the track. Saftey has not been comprimised with the 6D helmes, as the carbon shell makes this one of the lightest, most safe helmet on the market today.
Designed to be used with most of the popular neck braces on the market, the 6D ATR-1 helmet utilizes a clavical cut-away that reduces both mass and weight while providing the increase clearance without sacrificing strength that you need. A removable liner allows you to keep your helmet clean after every ride. For the best in dirt bike protection, the 6D ATR-1 Pilot helmet is in a league of it's own.
- ODS™ Omni-Directional Suspension Technology
- New PC Halo Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance.
- Air-Gap Technology
- Shell – Advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass and Kevlar
- Large eyeport opening
- Removable contoured roost guard
- Integrated traction posts at the eyeport
- Rear Delta Vent – Evacuates air by creating a low-pressure venturi effect
- Clavicle Cut-Away – Reduces both mass and weight, while providing increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- Fully compatible with all neck braces
- Titanium “D” rings and chin strap rivets
- Removal, washable Comfort Liner, Genuine CoolMax anti-bacterial fabric
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads
- Sternum Pad – Provides a progressive surface for added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
- Shear-away Visor Screws
- Stainless steel screens protect all shell openings
- Exclusive 6D™ graphics
- Comes with deluxe 6D Works Helmet Bag
- Weight: +/- 1,590 grams
- 3-year limited warranty
- EXCEEDS ECE, DOT , AU and AC standards.
Sizing your head for the proper motocross helmet size is important. Using a soft tape measure, wrap it around your head at the largest point starting about 1” (2.5cm) up from your eyebrows and around the largest part of the back of your head, and measure the number of your head circumference. Compare your size to the chart below.