- Customer Photos
6D - ATR-1Y Macro Motocross Helmet (Youth)
The only premium helmet designed specifically for today's youth riders and is the best choice for motocross or bicycle competition. Incorporating all of the amazing benefits of 6D's revolutionary Omni-Directional suspension technology, the ART-1Y Macro motocross helmet for youth riders has no equal. Designed with a softer multi-density EPS material for younger heads, softer isolation dampers that offer superior protection to the child's still developing brain and skull. Have full confidence that your young rider is fully protected with the 6D ATR-1Y Macro helmet. A small, lighter and more compact design than the adult helmet, the ATR-1Y Macro is certified to both DOT FMVSS218 and ECE 2205 standards. A removable, washable liner ensures that the rider has a clean helmet every time they are on the track. For the young rider that is pushing the limites, the 6D ATR-1Y macro helmet is the only choice when it comes to head protection and helmet safety.
- PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
- SHELL – A proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass, and Kevlar
- NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
- AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 4 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
- REAR DELTA-VENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
- COMFORT LINER – Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric
- EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS
- SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
- ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
- CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
- EXCEEDS ECE, DOT, and AC standards.
- WEIGHT: +/- 1,290 grams.
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
- Dimensions 16 x 16 x 10 in
- SIZE YSM (49-50cm), YMD (50-51cm), YLG (51-52cm), YXL(52-53cm)
THE DYNAMICS OF 6D’S ODS ENERGY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- – 2 separate EPS liners separated by 27 elastic isolation dampers
- – 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
- – Uncouples the impact force at the outer shell from the riders head
- – Superior performance for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- – Significantly reduces Linear Accelerations
- – Mitigates Angular Acceleration forces to the head and brain
- – Increases ‘Time-to-Peak’ values by roughly double (lessens severity)
- – Delivers progressive ‘ride-down’ for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- – Self re-centering alignment when the impact load is removed
- – Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via air-gap between layers