Can take 2-3 weeks to ship
- Customer Photos
Applied Racing - R/S Triple Clamp Set
The new R/S line is unlike any on the market today. The rubber/solid design is the best of both worlds
- Proprietary urethane elastomer bushings provide excellent vibration damping characteristics. This strong abrasion resistant formula withstands over 2200 PSI. These elastomer bushings are contained in machined pockets on the top clamp. Then, precision machined Stainless steel collars are inserted into the elastomer bushings providing a mechanical restraint while still isolating the bar mounts from vibration. The bar mount is then secured with a strong grade 10.9 bolt. The proper torque secures the bar mount and pre-loads the elastomer bushings. Pre-load ensures the bushings completely fill the pockets and isolate the bar mounts. A much better system than the previous conical shaped bushings
- Also included in the kit is a set of 6061 aluminum bushings. These precision machined solid bushings fit into the pockets in place of the elastomer bushings and create a solid mount system. You decide which mount system you want depending on the type of riding you are doing. Then add your choice of bar mount. Bar mounts are available for standard or oversized bars and three height options in most cases. All feature offset mounting holes for adjusting handlebar location. Top it off with the included one piece bar clamp to tie both mounts together and you have a twist-free rubber or solid system.
- Made of billet aircraft aluminum, offering superior strength and durability while often reducing weight
- Reversible offest bar mounts with optional heights and further forward bar mount locations allow a custom fit for the rider
- Offset changes on many models create a perfect balance between straight line stability and turning ability
- Up to 35% more surface clamping area reducing fork flex
- LIFETIME Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Improved Handling
- Perfect fit on bike
- Quality built
- Strong clamping surfaces
- None found
- MX / XC / Enduro
Comments about Applied Racing - R/S Triple Clamp Set - Kawasaki:
I use these clamps in 22mm offset on a 2009 KX250F that is set up specifically for woods racing. They are machined precisely and fit my bike perfectly. I could feel a big difference in the way the front end felt more connected with the ground and steering feels more natural with minor inputs. The clamps and bar mounts have a solid connection with the bars and fork tubes and offer a more dependable clamping surface that doesn't allow the front end to "tweak" out of alignment as easy as the stock clamps. I got them in black and the anodizing looks nice and should last for years.
- Was this a gift?: