- Customer Photos
Axo - Melbourne Jacket
- Comfortable lined shell jacket design
- Removable sleeves and upper neck
- Can be worn with a neck brace
- Weather resistant construction
- Multiple pockets placed on jacket
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good storage
- Leatte compattible
- Plain look
- Weather Resistant
- Zip off sleves
- Armslevee's taper in
- Bad Weather
- Long Rides
Comments about Axo - Melbourne Jacket:
The Melbourne is a functional and stylish jacket, the sleeves zip off for those warmer rides, and there are ample pockets to carry your gear.
A note on sizing though, if you wear pressure suit type body armor, with good arm protection, the sleeves, taper in and are quiet tight, so when the dreaded 'arm pump' creeps in it may cause issues. so go up 1 or even 2 sizes.
this is one of the few jackets that have a zip off collar to accommodate, a neck brace such as the leatte.
All in all a good functional and plain styled jacket.
AND it was designed right here in Australia, gotta be a good thing there Cobba!!!
- Feels too small
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast, Trail Rider