This product has been discontinued
Deal Of The Week | Bell Moto 9 Matte Black Helmet
- Customer Photos
For a limited time only!!! Get your hands on the most technologically advanced helmet to ever grace the professional motocross circuit.... For a price that you won't see ANYWHERE else!
Get yours today!
Bell - Moto-9 Emblem Matte Black Helmet
"The most technologically advanced motocross helmet on the market." That's ESPN.com talking, not us... though we'd be inclined to agree. And with good reason - the Moto-9 elevates the dirt helmet in just about every category - not only improved fit, ventilation and comfort, but added safety features as well. Bell's magnetic cheekpad system - the Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS) - allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations. Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System - which the Moto-9's liner was specifically designed to accommodate - the two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries.
On a practial basis, MERS allows for easy removal and hand washing of the cheekpads, a useful convenience for keeping the interior clean and grunge-free. A removable, washable comfort liner made from X- Static -- a silver-woven antimcrobial and antibacterial material -- wicks moisture away from the head and kills off 99.9% of odor causing bacteria.
Moving outward on the helmet, the Moto-9 features a souped-up version of Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation system, which literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler. Our Tri Matrix Composite Shell keeps weight low and strength in the right places, while the Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjusted with two hand-in-glove-adjustable QuickFlip screws that firmly hold the visor in place. The patented Magnefusion strap keeper replaces the often hard-to-locate strap snap with an elegant magnetic solution that easily engages and secures the strap end. Bell standards like an integrated, removable roost guard, padded chin strap with D-ring closure, are all part of the package -- as well as a deluxe padded helmet bag. Quite simply the best MX helmet ever.
- Super lightweight Kevlar/carbon fiver/fiberglass TriMatrix Composite shell
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Removable and washable X-Static silver lined Extended Wear interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Six sizes for a custom fit
- Padded, lined helmet bag included
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
Sizing Chart: ADULT HELMETS
- XXS: 52-53cm • 20"- 20 3/4"
- XS: 54-55cm • 21 1/4"- 21 5/8"
- SM: 55-56cm • 21 5/8"- 22"
- MD: 57-58cm • 22 1/2"- 22 3/4"
- LG: 58-59cm • 22 3/4"- 23 1/4"
- XL: 60-61cm • 23 5/8"- 24"
- XXL: 62-63cm • 24 1/2"- 24 3/4"