- Customer Photos
Fastway - EVO Air Footpegs
- If your bike isn't listed in the fit kit drop down section, it probably takes our "Raised Angle Air pegs" -Click Link --> http://www.btosports.com/p/FASTWAY-EVO-AIR-RAISED-FOOTPEGS
- Adjustable collars make it easy to run them in the "Standard" or "Low Boy" positions on most bikes. Gain more room for bulky boots, or for longer legs.
- comes with 2 sets of F3 cleats Standard or Long.
- Kamber bolts let you adjust the "tilt" of your pegs to increase comfort or to give better squeeze and control over your bike.
- Uses ultra strong 7075 T-6 Billet Aluminum, and computerized F.E.A. strength analysis, our evolution AIR pegs have 8% more ultimate tensile strength than our steel Evolution 3 pegs.
- This ultimate motocross and off-road platform is more aggressive and more adjustable than any peg on the planet. Measuring 2.25" front to back, 3.25" wide, they're fastway tested perfect.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable height
- Easy To Install
- Excellent traction
- A bit pricey
Comments about Fastway - EVO Air Footpegs:
I put them on my Honda 450. Fit perfectly- took me about 10 minutes to install. Easily the best looking, highest quality foot peg I have ever seen- they really look good on my bike. Came with 2 sets of traction cleats. I put the tall ones in the center row, and the short ones on the front and back rows to give the pegs an "arched" top. Also installed them in the low position- and am amazed at how much difference 9mm of drop makes! These pegs were more $ than I wanted to spend, but now that I've ridden with them it was definitely worth every penny. They feel more responsive, and I love the traction and how you can customize the tilt and traction. I have heard their spike cleats are even better. Make sure you get a peg set AND their fit kit. Mine came packaged separately.
- Competitive Rider