This product has been discontinued
Fly Racing - 2013 F2 Carbon Trey Canard Signature Helmet
- Customer Photos
At an all time low closeout price of $79.99, the Fly F2 Carbon Trey Canard Signature Helmet is the ultimate helmet to add to your Fly Racing Helmet arsenal. Get your F2 Carbon Canard Helmet today before they are gone!
Walking a tight rope of features, performance and value, the Fly F2 Carbon Trey Canard Signature helmet is confident in its ability to amaze. A dual density EPS liner with 14 total vents gives outstanding comfort while the carbon/Kevlar shell combines to add rock solid safety. Motocross, woods, desert, this helmet doesn’t discriminate with its great value.
- Snell M2010, DOT approved for USA - other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
- Composite construction shell – outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS (expanded polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system – eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Tri-vent goggle anti-fog vents – three (3) air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with nose guard - with its smooth lines the integrated nose guard helps keep pesky rocks away from your nose
- Quick release washable comfort liner & cheek pads – plush liner absorbs sweat, provides plenty of ventilation, and is easy to remove and clean without “quick snap” system
- Flow through EPS and comfort liner air system - EPS (expanded polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Lightweight aluminum hardware – helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and d-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing – can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents