- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - Paradigm "Classic" Helmet
What makes the perfect helmet? Is it safety? Comfort? Quiet? Light weight? At FLY we believe a helmet must have all of these. So we created the Paradigm helmet to meet D.O.T. and ECE 22/05, one of the world’s highest safety standards. Our high standards don’t stop on the exterior. We only use the highest quality materials for the interior that, while soft on your face, also offers excellent moisture wicking properties. Additionally, the interior was designed in coordination with the styro to create maximum airflow with minimum wind noise yet still allow you to hear the traffic around you. At around 3.5 lbs, the FLY Paradigm is a helmet that you can wear in comfort all day.
Features and Material Attributes:
- DOT & ECE - Meets and exceeds all the toughest world standards. Built to protect, built to last. Other standards may apply for Australian models
- EASY OPEN/CLOSE VENTS - Made to perform with your gloves on
- QUICK CHANGE ANTI-FOG SHIELD - Quickly swap out different shields from clear to tinted in a few minutes Optional tinted, mirrored, or colored shields are sold separately
- COMPOSITE CONSTRUCTION SHELL - Built with Fiberglass, Kevlar® and Carbon fiber
- DUAL DENSITY EPS LINER - Designed to help reduce the shock of impact by creating a more progressive impact absorption
- FLOW THROUGH EPS AND COMFORT LINER AIR SYSTEM - EPS and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- “COMFORT LINER” WITH QUICK-SNAP - Comfort liner removes easily for washing
- MULTI PORT AIR INDUCTION COOLING SYSTEM - 3 large adjustable open/close intake vents coupled with 6 exhaust vents circulate mass amounts of air to keep your head cool even in the hottest of conditions
Four colorways in sizes XS-2XL.