This product has been discontinued
Fox - 2013 V4 Machina Helmet (Camo)
- Customer Photos
Fox - 2012 V4 Machina Helmet (Camo)
- Cheek pad design wraps around the riders jaw line to create a secure fit.
- Comfort liner provides a balanced, custom feel.
- 4 Shell & EPS Sizes for a precise fit (XS-S, M, L, XL-XXL).
- Dual Density EPS Liner: Anatomically correct, impact absorbing foam reacts positively to impact & widens the energy dispersal area (Firmer outside / Softer inner).
- Carbon fiber composite shell construction. Astonishing high tensile strength of carbon-fiber is a distinct advantage.
- Exceeds Snell 2010 & DOT Standards.
- DRY LEX™ comfort liner wicks moisture & provides a comfortable feel.
- Cheek pads feature a cupped lower edge design to mold to the riders face.
- 16 Intake & 8 Exhaust Ports are designed to circulate serious airflow throughout the helmet.
- 4 large brow/goggle intake ports pull air in & over the face.
DESIGNED & ENGINEERED IN CA:
- Designed & developed exclusively by Fox engineers in California to exceed the needs of the world’s most demanding sport: Motocross.
- Removable single mouthguard.
- Integrated roostguard.
- Aluminum visor screws.
- Screened off Intake & Exhaust ports let cool air in & keep the mud out.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Extremely Vented
- None yet
- Everyday Riding
- Street Riding
Comments about Fox - 2013 V4 Machina Helmet (Camo):
16 intake vents and 8 exhaust vents?! Are you kidding me? NO! It took about a week for me to get used to how much air flows through this helmet. It replaces an older (2004ish) Fox helmet with 6 tiny vents. It fits very well and looks super killer thanks to the new shell redesign. Plus it's a carbon shell to boot. Big ups to Joe at BTO for the super sweet hook up on the price. It was on sale to start and when I placed the order another discount kicked in for an even better price!! And if that wasn't enough, I received the helmet in a day. A DAY!!!! But I am close to them to start.
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast