Kite/Excel - Complete Rear Wheel (Kawasaki)
Dubya USA pre-made wheelsets are the quickest and easiest way to purchase high-quality custom wheelsets for your machine. Each wheelset is hand built and tested by one of Dubya's experienced staff, guaranteeing the best in quality and performance.
Pre-made wheelsets are constructed using the following components:
- Kite Hub
- High-quality Bulldog Spokes
- Excel Takasago, A60 or D.I.D. Dirt Star Rims available
Kite Performance Products is based in Italy, and manufactures high quality hubs, footpegs, handlebars, triple clamps and other products for motocross, off-road and supermoto applications. Kite’s ultra-strong, yet ultra-lightweight wheel sets are the choice of Red Bull Teka KTM’s Max Nagl, Ken Roczen, Jeffrey Herlings, Jeremy VanHorebeek and World Champion Antonio Cairoli, Factory KTM US’s Marvin Musquin, and Monster energy Yamaha Europe’s Steven Frossard, David Philippaerts and Anthony Boissière.
Standard Excel Rim ($749.95)
The Excel Takasago aluminum alloy rim is the benchmark in offroad racing rim technology. Every Excel Motocross rim is engineered and designed to perform in extreme hostile environments where other rims routinely fail. Fact, Excel has won more Motocross and offroad championships - worldwide - than all competitors combined!
Part of the secret is in our exclusive 7000 series aluminum alloy which has a 50% higher yield strength than our competitor's 6 series aluminum. Also, our exclusive know-how in extrusion design, complex multi-step forming, advanced robotics welding, and in hard anodizing such a tough and complex material is key to Excel's strength and world market dominance.
Excel A-60 Rim ($844.95)
- Excel’s new A60 rims are structurally 15% stronger than current Excel Takasago Signature Series Rims, yet A60 rims remain the same weight.
- A60’s new V-curve profile helps reduce mud buildup, keeping your bike lighter than your competition.
- A60 is available in black and is characterized by a metallic silver pinstripe along the edge of the rim giving A60 a distinct “works” look.
- Developed for the professional racer looking for increased wheel strength and durability.