This product has been discontinued
Klim - Dakar OTB Pant
- Customer Photos
KLIM - Dakar Pant
The ride started with a nip in the air. Thirty miles later it is sunny and warm. Like a chameleon, the Dakar Pant, with its controlled ventilation chassis, changes to meet the demands of any condition with little adjustment. The Dakar can adapt with the help of 20-inch mesh-lined zippered thigh vents and a mesh-lined rear leg vent. Adaptation does not come at the cost of performance and durability. The Dakar Pant is built with TNP heat and abrasion-resistant leather panels on the inner legs, Cordura® fabric for strength and highly reinforced knees and seat. Be ready to take the lead no matter the condition with the Dakar Pant.
- Controlled ventilation chassis.
- Designed to be worn over the boot.
- Two adjustable 20" thigh mesh-lined vents with dual zipper heads.
- 1682 denier nylon ballistic panels in high-wear areas.
- Removable hip and knee perforated pads.
- 840 denier Cordura® fabric.
- Polyester ribbed stretch crotch gusset and above knee and seat area to allow pant to move with rider.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop pant cuff opening design allows rider to access and adjust knee brace, sock and boot.
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters.
- Auto-lock and high-durability YKK® zippers.
- Storm flap on front fly.
- Mesh-lined rear leg vent.
- Two large-volume side leg hook-and-loop cargo pockets.
- Wicking polyester mesh lining with Lycra stretch panels and knee brace reinforced Cordura® inner knee panels.
- Liner stretch panels match stretch panels on shell of pant so liner moves with shell of pant.
- High-back self-adjusting elastic yoke to help prevent plumber crack dirt scoop.
- High quality embroidered graphics.
- Reflective industrial-grade 3M™ piping accents.
- Improved high-tenacity stitching thread with double-stitching and bar-tacks.
- DWR coated to shed water.