- Customer Photos
Leatt - GPX 5.5 Enduro
Dr. Leatt filed his first neck-brace related patent in 2003 and went on to found the Leatt Corporation in 2007. Since the introduction of the acclaimed Leatt-Brace, Leatt has expanded and diversified their product catalog. In less than a decade, Leatt has become one of the leaders in body armor and protective motorsports gear. Leatt manufactures some of the most innovative and thoughtful protective gear on the market. Their gear is designed by medical professionals and biomechanical engineers to ensure their products take safety and performance to the next level. Leatt has introduced two brand new lines of motocross jackets that preserve their reputation as the industry leader in quality, safety and performance. Leatt dirt bike jackets are great additions to the Leatt line of products, and are some of the best dirt bike jackets on the market.
The Leatt GPX 5.5 Enduro Jacket is prepared for rough weather condition. This riding jacket is covered in a 600D water and dirt resistant coating. The coating prevents water, snow and mud from soaking though the jacket, keeping the rider dry and warm. There is an extra reinforcement on the elbows to prevent tears and abrasions. This riding jacket is designed to work in conjunction with the Leatt neck brace. The collar of the jacket zips around the neck brace to form a snug and seamless fit. However, the jacket can be worn without a neck brace. The flanks of the 5.5 Enduro is made of Spandura stretch fabric that hugs the rider for a comfortable and custom fit. The jacket has customizable ventilation. The vents can be open and closed using zippers for ventilation as needed. The 5.5 Enduro comes equipped with nine different pockets, used to store gear snacks for long rides. Leatt dirt bike jackets include a hydration pocket that can store up to three liters of water.
BTO Sports offers all of newest products in motorsports, like the brand line of Leatt dirt bike jackets. We offer all of the best dirt bike jacket brands, as well as discounted offers! Additionally, we carry a wide variety of Leatt body armor and protective motorsports gear.
- 600D water resistant shell with dirt/water repellent coating and Spandura stretch panel on side of jacket
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms and large zip-adjusted ventilation
- Internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system for up to 3 liters
- Neck collar works with and without a neck brace: neck brace over the collar, collar around the neck brace, neck brace covered by the collar, no neck brace
- Tailored cut for off-road riding with or without body armor
- YKK zippers and multiple row hidden safety stitching
- Brush guard protection over elbows
- Total of nine pockets, including five water resistant pockets and one touch screen pocket