- Customer Photos
Nolan - N-Com Basic Kit
- Headset: includes the speakers, microphone and connecting plates and wires
- Necessary for all Ncom applications
- Use with Bluetooth Ebox for wireless connection to passenger or devices such as phone, GPS, etc.
- Use with Intercom Ebox for wired connections to passenger, or other devices such as phone, GPS, etc.
N-Com Communication Features:
Wired Rider to Passenger Communication: Requires -
- 1 Basic Kit for each helmet
- 1 Intercom Ebox on each helmet for volume control on each helmet OR 1 Intercom ebox on the riders helmet ( passenger does not have volume control), Intercom ebox comes with the Intercome wire.
- Optional: MultiMedia Wire standard for listening to music, Multimedia Wire GPS (specific), Motorcycle Audio Wire (Goldwing, HD, BMW LT), bike battery charger
Wireless Rider to Passenger Communication (Bluetooth)
- Requires: 1 Basic Kit for each helmet, 1 Bluetooth Ebox on each helmet; comes with MultiMedia wire for music
Connection to Bluetooth Devices (Phone,GPS)
- Allows the rider to connect his helmet wirelessly to any other Bluetooth enabled device using, HF,HS, A2DP, AVRC profiles
- Allows for full duplex wireless helmet-to-helmet communication
- BlueTooth Kit 2 will pair to phone and other helmet at the same time
- BlueTooth Kit 2 will control MP3 player from helmet
- Receive and place calls from your helmet using the functions of your phone
Nolan N-Com B4 Complete Bluetooth System
Specifically designed for simple, seamless installation in the N104 modular helmet. The installation takes a few minutes thanks to the new configuration: the electronics and the slimmer battery fit like a cartridge behind the lower trim in the back of the helmet. The keypad mounts on the left side and is easy to operate with the gloved fingers thanks to its raised rubber buttons. The BlueTooth B4 allows for wireless communications between your helmet and another BlueTooth device such as your cellular phone, passenger's helmet or a GPS.
- Rider to passenger communication via BlueTooth
- Bike to bike communication between 2 BlueTooth B4 systems up to a distance of a half-mile. A new function permits users to communicate with 4 additional riders equipped with their own B4, one at a time
- FM Radio with RDS function, with 6 pre-settings for your favorite radio stations
- Other devices can be connected to the B4: Music players and other devices using a standard headphone jack can be connected via a wire and other BlueTooth enabled devices such as a cell phone and a GPS can be paired through the BlueTooth connection
- Firmware updates as well as presetting of the radio stations, volume controls, etc. can be done by connecting the B4 to a computer via the USB cable (included) with the N-Com Wizard program from their website