This product has been discontinued
Oakley - Mayhem James Stewart Goggle
- Customer Photos
Oakley - Mayhem James Stewart Signature Goggle
Action sports are controlled mayhem, especially the kind that taunt fate at every turn. That's why the champions of Motocross and Supercross trust their eyes to Oakley, not just for guarding their vision but for a level of performance that keeps victory in focus. Protection and clarity are just part of the story. Split-second maneuvers demand absolute concentration, so comfort is a critical aspect of goggle design. You're looking at Oakley Mayhem, a new standard for comfort and the best fitting goggle anyone has ever designed.
The moment you put it on, you'll know Mayhem is different. Aggressive styling is shaped with a completely redesigned facial contour. In addition to its radically new architecture, the flexible O MATTER chassis is optimized with triple-layer face foam for a plush feel and superior moisture wicking. We created rigid O MATTER strap outriggers to distribute pressure evenly, and we devised a quick release that makes strap changing fast and easy. MAYHEM comes with a removable nose guard and a pack of seven high-performance Oakley laminated tearoffs.
Now let's talk optics. We expanded the lens size for an even greater field of view. Every frame comes with two interchangeable lenses (Dark Grey and Clear), and our F2 anti-fog technology helps keep them from steaming up in the heat of competition. You can also get accessory lenses with IRIDIUM coating to balance light transmission and reduce glare. All lenses are made of durable LEXAN, so even our Clear lens blocks all UV. When it comes to protection, Mayhem meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity impact resistance and exceeds EN 1938 MX goggle requirements. So if you’re gearing up for some controlled mayhem, don't taunt fate. Defy it with superior protection, a wide-open razor-sharp view, and the industry's new standard for comfort and fit.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Fog elimination of lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
- Optional Iridium coating available for added glare reduction
- LEXAN lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
- Re-designed and improved facial fit contour
- Flexible O-MATTER chassis
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Rigid O-MATTER strap outriggers provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Quick release interchangeable strap attachments
- Metal Icons and Accents
- Removable O-MATTER nose guard included
- Includes 2 lenses; Clear and Dark Grey
- 7 pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included