- Customer Photos
Pro Taper - SE Handlebars
The Pro Taper - SE Handlebars is Pro Taper’s 7/8th inch diameter handlebar and is designed for riders who still prefer the feel and stability of a cross bar. Transworld Motocross magazine says, “The Pro Taper SE bar has set the new standard for 7/8ths aluminum handlebars.” and gave them a perfect “10” score. These motocross handlebars are constructed from high quality 2000 series T6 Aluminium Alloy to give the Pro Taper - SE Handlebars strength and durability. Previously stated, YES , these Pro Taper - SE Handlebars are designed with a cross bar that gives them more flex then other bars, and provides riders with a stabilized dirt bike handle bar. The cross bar is constructed from cold forged aluminum for extra strength and stability. To increase the durability of these Pro Taper - SE Handlebars, the clamps on the cross bar are CNC machined from 6061 Aluminium and aerospace quality polymers along with a high tech, shot peen anodized finish. Pro Taper handlebars are used by top professional AMA Motocross and Supercross riders such as Jason Anderson and the entire Rockstar Husqvarna team, and Justin Bogle and the Gieco Honda team. These bars come in a HUGE amount of sizes and variations so PLEASE make sure you know exactly what size bars you are purchasing before check out!!
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 805-777-7601 and our Tech will guide you in the right direction.
- Made from 5mm, proprietary, 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy
- Cross bar made from cold forged aluminum
- Cross bar clamps CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and adhered with aerospace quality polymer
- High tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Left side knurling provides maximum grip traction
- Chemically applied graphics are scratch and peel resistant
- End plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip life
- Weighs only 1.8 pounds (820 grams) w/o pad