This product has been discontinued
Shoei - X-Twelve Helmet (Solid)
Product Code: SHOEIX12SOLID
- Customer Photos
Shoei -�X-Twelve Helmet (Solid)�
- SHELL Construction ( SNELL 2010-Approved) Shoei's proprietary AIM+ technology combines fiberglass with organic fibers that are so string they can only be cut with a laser. The end result is a stronger, ligher shell that will absorb and distribute the force of an impact safely and efficiently.
- Five different shell sizes available making the X-Twelve an industry leader for having a custom fit
- Aero Edge 2 Spoiler helps minimize lift at high speeds, and thus drag from the rider and motorcycle. In addition, increased negative air pressure improves exhaust performance to help ventilate the helmet
- VENTILATION- Its not uncommon for racing environment to get blazing hot, which is why ventilation was a top priority when designing the new X-Twelve. Features 5 intake and 10 exhaust vents, making it the most aggressively ventilated helmet SHOEI has ever produced. Wind tunnel testing identified the very best locations and shapes of intake and exhaust ports to maximize airflow, including the suction effect thats created as low pressure air travels toward the rear of the helmet. With this in mind, the X-Twelve features new Side Extractor Vents developed by our Moto GP racing service to help clear warm, humid air for the racers face
- Dual Layer EPS Liner - Dual layer liner yields enhanced impact absorption by adjusting thickness and density in key areas
- Inner liner features air channels for efficient cooling
- Impact absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar
- 3D Max Dry Interior System - Fully removable, washable, and replaceable 3D Max Dry Liner. Proven to absorb and dissipate sweat two times faster than traditional nylon interiors. The interior is three dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a riders head.
- The chin curtain can be inserted into the lower edge of the chin bar to reduce wind turbulence and noise
- The breath guard can be inserted into the upper edge of the chin bar to help reduce fogging by diverted exhausted breath down ou the bottom of the helmet
- Quick release Self adjusting base plate system
- 5 Year Warranty from purchase date, 7 year warranty from helmet manufacture date, whichever comes first.