This product has been discontinued
Sidi - Crossfire TA Boots
- Customer Photos
Sidi - Crossfire TA Boots
- Sidi utilized the latest technology along with its experience with the Force boot to create an all new off road boot with an aggressive look, but at the same time being comfortable to wear and technically able to give the highest level of performance.
- Sidi introduces the Crossfire to the marketplace for 2006 but Stefan Everts and Antonio Cairoli have already worn it successfully when they won their 2005 Motocross World Championships.
- Manufactured in full grain leather, it has Lorica inserts on the front tongue and on the back joint for better flexibility and comfort.
- The boots tongue features a protective internal gusset, and the joints are both padded with closed-cell materials to avoid water and sweat absorption.
- The front part of the foot of the boot is entirely covered by plastic protection panels. The toe's leather base is now partially covered with a plastic panel, while the tip of the sole is protected by a steel toe piece.
- Xfire metatarsus protection
A rigid replaceable nylon insert has been added to protect the inside of the boot in case the rider's foot slides off the foot peg or if it slips off the kick-starter. The insert is replaceable by unscrewing the 4 screws.
- The anatomically shaped heel is manufactured in TPU. Its particular form was studied for more security of the foot in case of twisting.
- Three extended ribs are featured at the back of the boot to assist the rider in making upshifts with his heel when starting a race.
- The key feature of the Crossfire boot is the Flex system. The Flex system, with its two circlips that attach the foot of the boot to the bootleg, improves leg flexation and allows for a more natural and correct position on the foot pegs.
Circlips and hinges are replaceable.
- The second joint is on the bootleg itself, above the ankle joint. This technical improvement has been created for more flexibility; a more comfortable fit and increased adjustment of the boot leg. In this way, the rider can adjust the boot strap at the calf to his personal preference and achieve an improved fit.
- On the back of each boot there are graphical designs made from PVC inserts between the two joints and the two wired air inlets.
- The boot leg has a replaceable inner polyurethane plate with a heat resistant rubber insert to protect the leg from exhaust heat, wear and tear.
- The thermoplastic front shin plate is anatomically shaped and replaceable, an exclusive-patented Sidi feature.
- Crossfire utilizes four micro adjustable buckles with indented memory-regulation straps. All the buckles, straps and retaining clips are easily replaceable.